2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
her nose. but now it puts it into question what else she might've had work on.
pre PED Rooks:

upload_2018-4-17_21-49-24.png

Ros overtook her for the throne cause she's still natty.

I refuse to believe that's Taylor Rooks

I played with the wizards in my last 2 k franchise. I traded jrue for wall and was happy with the results. Jrue been nice. Just had injury problems.

Bledsoe mad af.lol
2K13 post season update Jrue was a monster. Auto 20-10 online every game

One time I ****** around w Jrue and had 24 assists

Wasn't he an all-star in Philly? He's been the goods, just always injured.

Jrue was always this good lol

He healthy and not playing with Evan Turner

Nah I liked Jrue when he was a Sixer but he was never this good. He’s having a career year this year at 27 years old averaging basically 20-6-5 while playing elite defense.

Chauncey Billups is the only other player I’ve seen randomly make a jump in their game like this in the 9th year in the league

Celtics in 3

This salty *** ***** just officially ruined my bracket with bad karma. C’s def winning the series now :rolleyes

Knowing both of these teams ain't nothing but food for GSW is disappointing.

Am I buggin' to think that the best chance to knock out GSW in the entire playoffs was to play OKC 1st round w/o Steph? I've posted this a few times but I really think SA losing the last game and moving OKC to 4th, avoiding to play GSW changed the whole narrative in the playoffs. GSW path entirely changed with that last game, knowing that makes these games less enticing :smh:

The more im watching this series, the more I beg to differ. I don’t think either team could beat GS but they would wear them down for GS to become food for Houston. Playoff Rondo or Dame on a quasi healthy Steph? Nurkic or Davis in the paint with Draymond who is two tech’s or two flagrants away from suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom