2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I liked Jrue when he was a Sixer but he was never this good. He’s having a career year this year at 27 years old averaging basically 20-6-5 while playing elite defense.

Chauncey Billups is the only other player I’ve seen randomly make a jump in their game like this in the 9th year in the league

Fair enough. And wow he's only 27? The Holiday/ Iggy era seemed like a lifetime ago.

I feel like portland has never really tested gsw. Nola would give them a good series
Agree with this -- last year it reminded me of Usain Bolt (GSW) and Andre De Grasse (Dame Lillard). No matter how hard he tried going to the cup and trying to dunk in traffic down 20 points etc, it didnt matter because they were not going to beat them. No matter what the game plan was. They were just pointing and toying with them. Didnt Durant sit out a game as well?
Pelicans would be a better matchup.

Cs up! ☘️

Hoped for Ohtani to show out but maybe next time.

IMG_0403.GIF

While AD is the best player out of Por/NO i just don't like that matchup against The Warriors at all either. AD is gonna get his but it ain't gonna be easy against Draymond. And Rondo playing big minutes against GS is EXACTLY what they would want with Curry coming back. I think that series doesn't go past 5.

While AD is the best player out of Por/NO i just don't like that matchup against The Warriors at all either. AD is gonna get his but it ain't gonna be easy against Draymond. And Rondo playing big minutes against GS is EXACTLY what they would want with Curry coming back. I think that series doesn't go past 5.

My exact thoughts. Both of these teams match up terrible to GSW

The worst part about the GSW matchup is who would guard KD. He can shoot over Moore without jumping, Mirotic doesn't have the foot speed, and you don't want AD in foul trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom