2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAT Blog Boy :pimp:

235D291E-3E2D-4D0A-A3A7-9D16E54DA909.jpeg

Do you not get that those same doctors misdiagnosed an injury before and gave him the ok to play before? Or did you not see what has happened to IT2 the past 12 months? Spurs don't get the benefit of the doubt here at all.

Why are we comparing a deteriorating hip injury to a quad injury though? (my biggest complaint about people who are comparing Kawhi to Rose, IT, Penny, Roy, etc.)

Why are we comparing a deteriorating hip injury to a quad injury though? (my biggest complaint about people who are comparing Kawhi to Rose, IT, Penny, Roy, etc.)

I'm comparing the misdiagnosis not severity of the injury. Celtics got rid of their entire medical staff if I'm not mistaken. But with Kawhi he already had a misdiagnosis before with the Spurs; which makes his apprehension completely legitimate at its base form. Not even getting into the peer pressure and disrespect from Pop.

Remember dudes on here were serious bout letting Derozan walk so Norm Powell can take his spot :smh: ...stuff like that is why we ain’t GM’s :lol:
Osh Kosh hated Derozan forever but is still reluctant to say Anthony Bennett was a bad pick :lol: :smh:

They want you to believe the NBA is better when They are good

i remember someone on NT trying to convince us that the association benefits from the Lakers being an elite team. however i just don't believe that logic. sure, large market teams being dominant can generate more money/ratings but a simple eye test tells me that the summit of basketball's popularity has continued to be re-established all while the lakers/knicks have been absolutely unwatchable. the nba has been dominated by small and mid market teams the last 4 to 5 seasons and look at ratings.

Do you not get that those same doctors misdiagnosed an injury before and gave him the ok to play before? Or did you not see what has happened to IT2 the past 12 months? Spurs don't get the benefit of the doubt here at all.

So Kawhi is getting flack for not playing when he and his doctors don't feel like he's ready but team doctors don't catch any flack when the misdiagnose injuries and put players careers in jeopardy (like IT2)?

I'll admit Kawhi and his team haven't handled this well AT ALL from a PR prospective but I'm not going to question how he handles his medical situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom