2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I’d rather run it back with him next year with a healthy squad and worry about a replacement if hes too expensive to keep. Him and Morris’ scoring will be needed off the bench.
I don't think you an risk losing Rozier and get nothing in return.

Having Hayward back next year along with a more seasoned Brown and Tatum will change a lot. Basically they'll always be able to have at least 2 of Kyrie/Hayward/Brown/Tatum on the court at all times, on top of having Morris off the bench. Terry's scoring won't be quite as big of a need.

I think the Celtics are better than the Sixers right now with everyone healthy. That said they don't really have a superstar or superstar talent, Kyrie being the closest. Ben and Embiid could both end up being better than anyone on Boston. But Boston has the top level stars plus that great depth and assets.

Jaylen Brown turning into a star is extremely important for Boston imo.

I think Kyrie is being underrated a bit. Think he can definitely take the next step and become a superstar.

I do agree that Simmons and Embiid has potential to be all-timers. Really all depends on Brown & Tatum’s development. If they become all-stars, Boston’s starting-5 would be one of the best in the league (Kyrie/Hayward/Brown/Tatum/Horford).

Spurs most likely getting swept this year by the warriors. Popovich is quite angry at the attitude by Kawhi. Does Kawhi become the next Drose who didn't return to the roster even after the docs gave them the ok to play?
I have zero respect to players with such attitude.
You want to be a superstar then show those qualities and responsibilities .

Spurs most likely getting swept this year by the warriors. Popovich is quite angry at the attitude by Kawhi. Does Kawhi become the next Drose who didn't return to the roster even after the docs gave them the ok to play?
I have zero respect to players with such attitude.
You want to be a superstar then show those qualities and responsibilities .

Do you not get that those same doctors misdiagnosed an injury before and gave him the ok to play before? Or did you not see what has happened to IT2 the past 12 months? Spurs don't get the benefit of the doubt here at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom