2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm comparing the misdiagnosis not severity of the injury. Celtics got rid of their entire medical staff if I'm not mistaken. But with Kawhi he already had a misdiagnosis before with the Spurs; which makes his apprehension completely legitimate at its base form. Not even getting into the peer pressure and disrespect from Pop.

Are you saying that this injury was indeed misdiagnosed, or are you simply giving Kawhi the benefit of the doubt here? Just curious. I havent heard that this injury was misdiagnosed.

Are you saying that this injury was indeed misdiagnosed, or are you simply giving Kawhi the benefit of the doubt here? Just curious. I havent heard that this injury was misdiagnosed.

Well the doctors cleared him to play, but he says he's not ready. He was cleared to play earlier this season, played 9 games, but then said it didn't feel right again. Now they did the same thing, what would you characterize that as?

Kawhi definitely isnt ready. Spurs doctors just have no idea what they're talking about in terms of the issue he has. They say he's not injured. He's not. But that doesn't mean he can play. He's dealing with severe tendonitis. Which is actually worse than a traditional injury. It wont show up on reports and surgery may be meaningless....but it can hurt like hell indefinitely. He probably did feel good enough to come back...but then those 9 games made it flare up all over again. I know people that had the same injury, sports related. Took them major time to feel right. My one homie, took him 4 yrs to fully feel like himself again. It's the movement and pounding on the quad that results from playing defense and other basketball actions, hard cuts, sudden stops, sprinting, jumping, etc., that are really hurting kawhi.

We don't know. No one knows for sure but I'm willing to give Kawhi the benefit of the doubt. At the end of the day, the Spurs doctors aren't in Kawhi's body and if he doesn't feel right then he shouldn't play.

Why are people more willing to give the Spurs team doctors the benefit of the doubt over Kawhi and his team?

Kawhi definitely isnt ready. Spurs doctors just have no idea what they're talking about in terms of the issue he has. They say he's not injured. He's not. But that doesn't mean he can play. He's dealing with severe tendonitis. Which is actually worse than a traditional injury. It wont show up on reports and surgery may be meaningless....but it can hurt like hell indefinitely. He probably did feel good enough to come back...but then those 9 games made it flare up all over again. I know people that had the same injury, sports related. Took them major time to feel right. My one homie, took him 4 yrs to fully feel like himself again. It's the movement and pounding on the quad that results from playing defense and other basketball actions, hard cuts, sudden stops, sprinting, jumping, etc., that are really hurting kawhi.

What happened to Robes. Came back too early even tho he looked all good, and blew his **** out

Well the doctors cleared him to play, but he says he's not ready. He was cleared to play earlier this season, played 9 games, but then said it didn't feel right again. Now they did the same thing, what would you characterize that as?

There are many things I can characterize that as. Calling it a misdiagnosis could be one of the things. But there are also multiple things that could be. I think its quite narrow minded to just assume it was a misdiagnosis.

There are many things I can characterize that as. Calling it a misdiagnosis could be one of the things. But there are also multiple things that could be. I think its quite narrow minded to just assume it was a misdiagnosis.

What else would you characterize it as then? Kawhi himself characterized a previous injury as a misdiagnosis from this same staff. I'm curious as to why you're giving the Spurs the benefit here?

Yikes PG & D. Mitch likely out tonight. Brodie show it is then.

Im with kawhi. No one knows his body like himself. It he feels disrespected by the organization then I understand why he's acting the way he is.

Kawhi Leonard 2017-18 season highlights

its-my-hot-body-i-do-what-i-want.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom