2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is neck tat? And that’s wishful thinking bout hill hood and clarkson. Bron is gonna have to do similar numbers as last night in every game if they wanna win.

Who is neck tat
4C2BD94E-6CD1-46E7-9F6D-27413F80495A.jpeg

Mitchell came out of nowhere. 12 dudes went before him, nobody really said a word :lol:

He’s looking like 25 a night whenever he figures out free throws. We’re still waiting on CJ to do this so it’s far from a guarantee but he looks very promising thus far. One of the most impressive true rooks we’ve ever seen

Bro, I noticed this and am in the same boat. Just cannot do it because of the "Lebron" factor. No way NBA lets it happen haha.

Honestly don’t think Lebron can beat a team by himself. Seriously, if Nate puts Oladipo back in 6 mins into the first, we probably have a different outcome.

As long as we dont have a ****** second quarter, Philly wins. Neck Tat wont be 7/7 again, we wont shoot 7/36 again lol

What’s crazy is that every team in the playoffs does this to Portland. Double Dame and let Aminu and company shoot.

They could used a playmaker like neck tat at the 4
It's real sad management botched their pay roll, virtually making any improvements almost next to impossible

Can't mess with Portland always knowing their offense was going to be sub par at best. I was pleasantly surprised by their defense this season though, took quite a leap

Portland lose tonight Terry Stotts better update his Monster profile.

Philly is getting snuffed tonight. Ben is not gonna be able to handle the raucous of AA arena in a playoff atmosphere tonight. Still have Philly in 6 for the sake of my bracket but being that Dame and Urkel are about to ruin my bracket along with Joe Prunty’s peanut headass I’m ready for the shake ups.

Lol @ wanting to pick the Pacers over the Cavs. Who’s ready to put money on that, let’s talk :nerd:

Embid better play tonight don’t let this slip away sixers you got a chance to make things happen no time to rest anyone it’s go time!!! Also Dame gotta see the Traps at the top of the key Gentry running the same traps...CJ gotta go off at some point he’s not knocking down his shots while Dame is getting doubled...Nurkic been getting cooked the last 2 games expect that to continue :lol:

Why would it be Terry Stotts’ fault? You guys have way too high expectations of coaches.

Bro, I noticed this and am in the same boat. Just cannot do it because of the "Lebron" factor. No way NBA lets it happen haha.

This is how I feel. If it goes to Game 7 you already know the Cavs will get every single call possible in that game.

Portland lose tonight Terry Stotts better update his Monster profile.

Philly is getting snuffed tonight. Ben is not gonna be able to handle the raucous of AA arena in a playoff atmosphere tonight. Still have Philly in 6 for the sake of my bracket but being that Dame and Urkel are about to ruin my bracket along with Joe Prunty’s peanut headass I’m ready for the shake ups.

Lol @ wanting to pick the Pacers over the Cavs. Who’s ready to put money on that, let’s talk :nerd:
Raucous? lol Game starts at 7. Half the arena wont be be filled by the end of the 1st lol I know because I like in Miami and know how ****** up the traffic is to get there (especially on a work night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom