2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Oladipo ALWAYS had that dog in him and that chip on his shoulder dating back to high school. Wiggins was this exact same player his entire basketball career. No heart, all athleticism.

None of that seemed to matter to Orlando or OKC. His value was low enough for the Paul George trade to be considered one of the most lopsided deals in recent memory. People had given up on him living up to his ceiling.

Bledsoe, Oscar, Middleton, Jabari, Giannis.

Hide Jabari on Barnes. Tell him to box face guard (watch Steven Adams tapes)

Kawhi gon get on some weird, sad boy ****. PG going to turn into a spot up shooter (and scapegoat) and Bron gon have somebody traded by the deadline.

This is the drama king where talking bout here. At 34/35 :lol:
nah bro LeBron going to be an all star till he's 40. He's legit a year away from transforming into Karl Malone. He might play with his grandkids. That's how long he's going to last ....

I like Jalen and Chauncey. Add in. Jeremy for some diversity and keep Ernie as the veteran presence.
I haven't purposely watched this current Chuck , Kenny and shaq team in along time. They washed

Jalen is insufferable with his singing and his voice in general is annoying. The Inside Crew aren't the best analysts (sans Kenny) but they are entertaining (Chuck especially). Jalen & Chauncey have no personality whatsoever.

None of that seemed to matter to Orlando or OKC. His value was low enough for the Paul George trade to be considered one of the most lopsided deals in recent memory. People had given up on him living up to his ceiling.

He was also in absolutely awful situations until he got to Indiana too though, and I think he still put up 20 a game in his second or third year in ORL

Today, you can report absolutely anything you want.
I mean anything.
It doesn't matter if what you report is 100% False, just add "___Exec" as the source and you are good.

SMH @ Tristan’s king talk might as well call him daddy

Also Jabari isnt attacking within the flow of the offense dude is a ball stoppwr

Seems like yesterday lamekilla was in here calling tt a better modern day version of rodman. Time flies.

Different strokes. I don't find Chuck amusin or entertaining at all.
No trolling. I like Jalen rose. He so cool/ keeps it real

inside the nba needs to shake things up. Get rid of all of them already.
Give me Jalen rose , Jeremy Lin and Chauncey billups on inside with Ernie and the team will be set
you trolling right?

jalen and chauncey are god awful

dont know about lin but its jerrmy lin

ok yea you got me i see what you did there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom