2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Wiggins put it all together somewhere else when people give up on him like Oladipo.

Nah Oladipo ALWAYS had that dog in him and that chip on his shoulder dating back to high school. Wiggins was this exact same player his entire basketball career. No heart, all athleticism.

No. They may not win it if he does honestly.

Lol

I love how one loss in 18 games has made us go from favorites to go to the ECF to not even winning in the first round

I’ll keep reminding everyone on here it took us shooting 7/36 on three pointers and Wade having his best game in a year and a half (and the same amount of points he scored in the previous three games combined) for them to win by 10 points.

with wiggins it ain't talent at all.

Yeah, y'all realize all those cryptic IG/twitter posts Jimmy Butler has about playing hard, "wanting it more", preparation, etc. are all about Wiggins right? Some people step up when challenged and some wilt.

The reason he was such a big prospect was because of his ability and potential. He has top 10 player ability but he lacks the mentality to get better and now that he's gotten paid what's his real motivation to improve?

Last edited:
Corey Joseph & Olynyk are the only Canadian player with that “dog in em”. MAYBE Jamal Murray.

I keep telling y’all....them Toronto ***** DIFFERENT :smh:

1BCB015A-0765-4AA0-9BDC-BEEE66BCD574.gif

Wiggins just needs the right coach to reign in his motivation and desire to get better/win. I think this series is good for him and especially KAT though in the long run. Getting washed should force them to look in the mirror and learn and get better. They catch a lot of flack but age and experience is on their side.

Heat
Frailblazers
Spurs

The biggest knock on Wiggins coming into the draft was his motor and his tendency to disappear, the physical ability is all there but you can't teach want to. That has to be inside you.

I know what y'all are saying but you put someone like Wiggins with Pop or Stevens or Snyder who gets the most out of his players, I'm sure we'll see a better motor. You just have to be in the right situation, the guy probably hates that he's the third option (rightfully so) with a coach that plays him 40 min a night.

It was a huge knock on Ben but he looks fine this whole year. Clearly loves his situation, coach, teammates, etc...

Yeah, y'alll realize all those cryptics IG/twitter posts Jimmy Butler has about playing hard, "wanting it more", preparation are all about Wiggins right? Some people step up when challenged and some wilt.

The reason he was such a big prospect was because of his ability and potential. He has top 10 player ability but he lacks the mentality to get better and now that he's gotten paid what's his real motivation to improve?
Wiggins has improved though. Just from the eye test hes lessened some of his bad habits. He improved as a defender.

He still has a long way to go. That system they run in minny isn’t helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom