2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday will make four weeks since the injury. It is looking as if the ligament will need a full six weeks to heal. That six-week point would be May 4. That could mean it’s more realistic for Curry, who no doubt is desperate to return to action, to return for Game 3 of the next round — especially if you factor in the Warriors’ usual cautiousness.

https://sports.yahoo.com/steph-currys-mcl-injury-force-miss-start-round-2-040424624.html

If I’m the Warriors I’m tanking game 4 of the 1st round

You know how sometimes after a few years it's hard to contextualize a playoff series off the top of your head and you really have to go back and look into what happened? This Pelicans Blazers series is one of those.

If you think he was trying to say that, well..... I don't know what to tell you.
Be on that wavelength if you like it there.

it's mutha ****in 2018 and somehow you're trying to sell me on the idea that reddick doesn't know it's offensive and derogatory to refer to chinese folk that way?

come on a-friend, you're better/smarter than that. accident or not, the fact that he says it so casually speaks volume to what he really thinks about the community. reddick might as well be one of them ****in white bros slanting their eyes, yelling ***** at jeremy lin when he was in the ncaa

Last edited:
Would you rather me just scroll past everybody talking **** in here picking the Heat to win tonight (like yourself) and win the series altogether (like yourself) after they gave us our first loss in 18 games?

If we lost I would have had like 30+ different alerts and half of them would have been people mentioning me in here....so there’s your answer for why I’ll come in here asking why it’s so quiet after we blew them out again

I think a good majority of the thread can agree we'd rather you just not post in here anymore
Idk what you're so insecure about but it shows in a lot of your posts, not sure how old you are but maybe take a look in the mirror if it's closer to 30 than not. Everything is a victimizing tantrum with you, all those mentions you get are your fault, you weren't a blindly targeted 6ers fans.

Last edited:
sauce_image_4.png

You know how sometimes after a few years it's hard to contextualize a playoff series off the top of your head and you really have to go back and look into what happened? This Pelicans Blazers series is one of those.

I kinda get where you’re going, but to sum it up, Blazers overachieved in the midst of every other teams’ various injuries. They’re a 7th seed masquerading as a 3 seed.

watching donovan mitchell drag this utah offense through the first two games got me really rethinking the ROY award. as pivotal as ben simmons is to the 76ers, it just doesn't feel right giving a "redshirt" rookie the award. felt the same way about griffin getting it

watching donovan mitchell drag this utah offense through the first two games got me really rethinking the ROY award. as pivotal as ben simmons is to the 76ers, it just doesn't feel right giving a "redshirt" rookie the award. felt the same way about griffin getting it

But as far as the rules go, Simmons is the superior player no? Mitchell is a dog, and will be great I think, but Ben is a rare talent.

What really makes the reddick thing stick is his immediate reaction when people were offended. If that doesn't scream privilege I don't know what does :lol:

But as far as the rules go, Simmons is the superior player no? Mitchell is a dog, and will be great I think, but Ben is a rare talent.

in terms of all around talent, ability to defend multiple positions, handles, creating open looks for his teammates, i'd give the nod to simmons. but from watching donovan singlehandedly change games, it's obvious bruh's confidence is on a hundred trillion. plus, dude's a "true" rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom