2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a scorching hot take. Can’t believe they’re saying his teammates need to play better. This is outrageous.

A6D33BB3-B146-4E32-9965-7FC3039E7D78.jpeg

This is why I loathe the 'He needs more help!' posts.

He actually does need better teammates.

Even though Bron is the best player on this team, Kyrie was the perfect number 2 for him to have. He could play the point, create his own offense, create for others, and command double teams because he could hurt you 1v1. All of that created opportunities for others to perform their roles. They didn't have that this year and it's near impossible to duplicate what Kyrie brought to that squad. Those are some solid players, but this system doesn't get the best out of em.

Wow, what a scorching hot take. Can’t believe they’re saying his teammates need to play better. This is outrageous.

A6D33BB3-B146-4E32-9965-7FC3039E7D78.jpeg

Bruh....both things can be true. Do his teammates need to be better? Absolutely they do. But they’ve been reduced to being called “bums” while he’s absolved of all the blame while he “carries” guys he hasn’t particularly empowered lately. Game 1....Bron was horrible in. But he was absolved of all blame becaus he got a “triple double”. He was great in game 2 no doubt.

Bron is playing like a better version of Westbrook right now. Kevin Love is an All star whos giving tremendous effort on the boards...But is reduced to a spot up shooter and scapegoat right now.

No one wants to hear the he needs more help **** cause they say it every year, even when he’s won it all. And because when the Cavs win 3 games in a row, their fans act like it’s 30 games.

y'all like clockwork in here

it doesn't get old regurgitating the same **** ever day? :lol:

So let’s just NOT talk about the Cavs 2 hours before they play a pivotal game 3....while the entire NBA media is discussing it? Got it :lol:

The anti-Bron dudes can’t ever stop :lol:

I mean....He’s the most interesting person in sports about to play a pivitol game and he’s a lightening rod of a personality.

Let’s just ignore conversations about him for what? :lol:

I guess they are playing today. Even though I feel like we been talking about it forever :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom