2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look man. I never said this was his worst team. I specifically said in another post that it wasn’t in response to someone else. For some reason, you decided to quote my post saying that it was his worst since 2010 and decided to bring up some trash argument. I don’t know what to tell you. The team he has around him now is better than the team he had pre-deadline. Also said that in another post. I’m guessing you didn’t catch it.

ok... so.... correct me if im wrong but when i said "theyre not even the weakest team hes played with THIS YEAR" you agree with that... voiding your comment about him never having a worse team post 2010?

giphy.webp

k. just checking. i caught it.

This should be engraved in a stone tablet word to Moses

moses would break the tablet in anger when he saw people saying embiid is the 2nd coming of wilt chamberlain

76ers have to make the finals they are the most exciting team right now I need to see them playing for the chip that’s what I’m rooting for

They are IMO also. They are a show to watch everytime and real enemy's on the road floor. But also the Raps are a good team to watch for the basketball fan. Not casual fan but real fan.

Plus Toronto's crowd is insane. NBA can market BIG if Raps are in the finals. First Canadian team ever.

Would not be made with either or.

They are IMO also. They are a show to watch everytime and real enemy's on the road floor. But also the Raps are a good team to watch for the basketball fan. Not casual fan but real fan.

Plus Toronto's crowd is insane. NBA can market BIG if Raps are in the finals. First Canadian team ever.

Would not be made with either or.

I’m not trying to see HA Drake courtside heckling when he can’t make a layup

this is known. they hype up his competition and belittle his teams so they can act like no one has ever faced greater competition and when he loses he is supposed to lose.
Like clockwork.

Besides this being the era of the stat padder it's also the era of forced greatness.
helluva post.

So you mean to tell me the game that KAT dominated was the game where they did NOT try to force the switch? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! No way. And the Rockets played that straight up instead of sending the double? Nah no way that happened. He had to be attacking James Harden in the post

You still don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom