2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes getting open looks and not hitting their shots. And green is serious buns
bruh the other game he played like 25 min 0 pts :lol: and he isn't even really defending well!!

idk why he keeps trying to shoot, when he was playing well during the year he was attacking the basket. i still kinda feel like they should start nance,

Towns against the Rockets earlier this season.

T-wolves should give him more post-ups against Capela instead of posting up after the switch.

The Rockets didn’t double him as hard when Capela guarded him.

Teague is doing him no favors with those lazy post entry passes. Maybe they should run PNR with Jimmy and let him throw the entry pass after the switch?

When a guard does switch on him, he should be punishing them on the offensive glass like how he did in this game.

Right. The Rockets are switching everything. Game 1 the wolves did a much better job taking advantage of these switches, specifically Taj. You can see how many of their points were in the paint. They also did a good job of kicking it out when the help came. The defensive strategy was the same in both games. There wasn't any major adjustment, the wolves just didn't execute nearly as well after the 1st quarter

bruh the other game he played like 25 min 0 pts :lol: and he isn't even really defending well!!

idk why he keeps trying to shoot, when he was playing well during the year he was attacking the basket. i still kinda feel like they should start nance,
Green is at his best playing defense on guards, cutting to the basket, and when he post ups the ball seems always go in. Ty making him a shooter is insane they gotta put him on dipo when hill gets to the bench.

Whiteside called out Spo only having him standing out in the corner and to set picks. I can't say I blame him, it's somewhat understandable when Philly is playing small, but if you're not going to play him with Embiid out there, why did you give him 90 mil?

Tonight's winners:
Pacers
Raptors
Bucks

yeah i want the Cavs to win today but i think Indy gonna man handle them today :lol:

Green is at his best playing defense on guards, cutting to the basket, and when he post ups the ball seems always go in. Ty making him a shooter is insane they gotta put him on dipo when hill gets to the bench.
Ty lue kinda been buns man idk lol

Not sure what to make of those stats about the bucks offensive rating with and without Jabari and he’s only played 13 minutes in the sample size. And I’ll assume it wasn’t 13 consecutive minutes. Reading it, you’d think the the bucks are up 2-0.

DbPewIeXUAAgFRn.jpg:orig

Not sure what to make of those stats about the bucks offensive rating with and without Jabari and he’s only played 13 minutes in the sample size. And I’ll assume it wasn’t 13 consecutive minutes. Reading it, you’d think the the bucks are up 2-0.

Nuance..

Towns against the Rockets earlier this season.

T-wolves should give him more post-ups against Capela instead of posting up after the switch.

The Rockets didn’t double him as hard when Capela guarded him.

Teague is doing him no favors with those lazy post entry passes. Maybe they should run PNR with Jimmy and let him throw the entry pass after the switch?

When a guard does switch on him, he should be punishing them on the offensive glass like how he did in this game.

So you mean to tell me the game that KAT dominated was the game where they did NOT try to force the switch? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! No way. And the Rockets played that straight up instead of sending the double? Nah no way that happened. He had to be attacking James Harden in the post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom