2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...the Sacramento Kings haven't been competitive for 12 years.

But hey...at least they're doing it with dignity right?
Apples and oranges.

Kings front office has made bone headed move after bone headed move. Drafted horrendously, made bad trades, etc. They had Boogie and were actually trying to do well. The Sixers were purposely putting out a roster that lacked NBA-level talent in order for them to lose and get as many shots at a Simmons/Embiid type talent. And I actually agree with The Process. I just don't feel bad for them whatsoever. I do feel bad for the Kings fans.

Point I’m making is that, if I’m the fan base of another team I’m not gonna go all in and tank for 4 or 5 years like the sixers bc they may be the exception rather then the rule. Also doesn’t mean you should sign guys like deng and mozgov thinking it would help u win 2 more games.

i think, depending on team make up that 2 year max of tanking should suffice. If you can’t get it right 2 years in a row with a top 3 pick then you’re better off just playing the crapshoot and praying you land a good player with the 7th or 13th pick

This way you keep your sanity during the season and can have a product to root for.

Thinking about it..does Wade even have any stand out choke moments? I know he had one or two years missing the playoffs but can't think of any huge duds from him off the top of my head

Thinking about it..does Wade even have any stand out choke moments? I know he had one or two years missing the playoffs but can't think of any huge duds from him off the top of my head
He was pretty much just as bad in the 2014 Finals as LeBron was in the 2011 Finals. That's all I can really think of.

Also, when looking at his finals numbers, it's pretty insane that Wade literally did not attempt a 3 pointer in a 7 game series against the Spurs in the 2013 Finals :lol:

wade will be more appreciated after he retires. right now people downplaying him cuz he played with lebron and bosh and was second fiddle to lebron in that stretch. and also when he went to the cavs and bulls he didnt do much of anything. but truth be told the only aspect ever missing from wades game was a 3pter. no idea why he wont work on it. especially at this stage of his career. he needs to drop weight to lighten the load on his knees, go work on his 3s all summer, and profit.

saying the Philly fans didn't trust the process because the arena was empty, that's some bogus BS

I live here, the majority of fans were on board just because they didn't go to see Tony Wroten lead a team to 30 point losses doesn't mean fans didn't see what the end result could be
The lineups they were putting out during those tanking seasons we're good awful. I wouldn't go to those games for free

i went to a **** load of sixers games when we was trash lol only cause they was free from the players

they hooked my homie up who used to be a ball boy always. fun times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom