2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons is quickly one of my favorite players in the NBA, add in Embiid whose talent and personality is hard to dislike, and Philly is going to be a lot of fun to watch. I'm a fan of the team and players but it's Philly, I can't really root for them the same way I would for say OKC a few years ago or another team out West or out of the division.

i went to a **** load of sixers games when we was trash lol only cause they was free from the players

they hooked my homie up who used to be a ball boy always. fun times

wow. at that rate i woulda tried to see if i could run pickup games with the team if it was that bad lol. yall aint doing nothing anyways. i never paid attention to the 76ers so i overlooked all the blatant tanking. whether people like it or not, they embarrassed themselves year after year tanking like that, but the payoff worked in the end. and them keeping faith in embiid is something most teams wouldve never done. i say they should reap the rewards of ... believing in their plan.

however, poppin bottles for a first round win is really bad lol.

Smart went to school in flower mound? Whoa never knew that lol never looked into his prep career
flower mound must have an excellent acting coach.... cuz the way smart commits to those flops is a work of beauty. he gets lost in character. goes full r*tard every time.

Bruh red oak and flower mound are like an hour drive away. Smart got recruited to play for that school out there. I can’t speak on his gangster though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom