2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AI and Kobe would be BETTER??!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean don't get me wrong Kobe would still be great and I'm sure both would adapt to motion offenses to be effective but that statement is utterly absurd.

Kobe would average 35+ in this era with the pace and more posessions. Yes he'd be better. AI too.

Kobe would average 35+ in this era with the pace and more posessions. Yes he'd be better. AI too.
Defense isn't more lax though, offenses are just better (because they move the ball rather than iso, ya know).

I agree Kobe would be good. AI, eh..... I dunno if he could adapt to efficient offense.

Defense isn't more lax though, offenses are just better (because they move the ball rather than iso, ya know).

I agree Kobe would be good. AI, eh..... I dunno if he could adapt to efficient offense.

Y'all swear every team is GS or SA with ball movement. The majority of these teams are not on that level or even close.

Y'all swear every team is GS or SA with ball movement. The majority of these teams are not on that level or even close.
It literally doesn't matter, early/mid 00s offense were absolutely horrible by today's standards. Pretty much every team today does move the ball better than back then. Jahlil Okafor probably would have been considered an offensive dynamo in '03.

Ai ain't better then harden. Foh with that bs.
Harden is a great 3 point shooter who has been able to adapt the referees to better his game and he can drive. AI was an elite slasher and one of the best finishers at the rim. 2 different types of games.

Iverson put up big points, so does harden

It literally doesn't matter, early/mid 00s offense were absolutely horrible by today's standards. Pretty much every team today does move the ball better than back then. Jahlil Okafor probably would have been considered an offensive dynamo in '03.

There's PLENTY of teams that still run iso heavy offense because, NEWS flash they don't have the personnel that makes all that ball movement actually be effective. We've seen first hand how almost every team in the playoffs have reverted to iso ball when these games have been close as well.

Watching Shaq taking a switch on Harden or Curry

34A4ACD3-EC1D-42C3-905F-380FEA4E7CC7.gif

Jahlil okafors issue isn’t his scoring. As he averaged 17/10 in his rookie season. The issue is he can’t play a lick of defense and isn’t a great rebounded despite putting up an average of 10 in his first season. The thing is that nobody has any need for that kind of big man in today’s game. You have guards and wings there to get buckets. Almost bigs today just play D, get rebounds and the occasional put back. The offense isn’t gonna get ran through Okafor like an embiid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom