2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I wouldn’t say significant. 43% for iverson career Kyrie is career 46%. Iverson is at a disadvantage 3point % 31 vs 39%

Whatever % gap shooting wise between them is all but negated by AI's ability to get to the line.

You drop prime Duncan's game in 2018 he isn't better than AD or Embiid. Still not a human alive that's ever been born since or before that matches up physically with Shaq.

****** act like Timmy wasn’t All NBA in AD’s rookie year (2013)....and an all star as recently as 2015 :lol:

Rudy Gobert is a top 15 player in the league right now. Imagine Top 5 of all time Timmy in his prime today :pimp:

Shaq would legit average 45 ppg if he played today.

He dominated the best big men of all time.... Can you imagine what he'd do to guys like Draymond and AD????

And he dominated and never guarded the PnR... **** yall talking about? :lol:

Shaq would legit average 45 ppg if he played today.

He dominated the best big men of all time.... Can you imagine what he'd do to guys like Draymond and AD????

And he dominated and never guarded the PnR... **** yall talking about? :lol:

Tell em

Shaq would get in foul trouble in today’s league with floppers and people driving straight at him every play

Shaq would get in foul trouble in today’s league with floppers and people driving straight at him every play

He would probably shoot 70% and anyone guarding him would rack up fouls easy.

He'd ruin the pace any other team would try to play at with free throws and them inbounding the ball every play

Shaq in any era...

ar0JA.gif

He would probably shoot 70% and anyone guarding him would rack up fouls easy.

He'd ruin the pace any other team would try to play at with free throws and them inbounding the ball every play
Oh yeah no doubt he’d be almost unstoppable on offense. But that’s was already the case back then. I’m just saying he’d pick up fouls a lot faster in defense. Imagine how many fouls Harden would finagle from the refs by driving at shaq all game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom