2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All OKC did was delay PG’s flight to LA by one more game. He has to be pissed that Westbrook got off 40 shots to will them to victory.

It’s early, but unless KAT develops quick feet and not pouting when things get tough, he will never come close to that “> Anthony Davis” notion.
this series should be good for his mentality going forward if he wants to become great.

clint made him his ***** if we're being honest. matched or outplayed him by the #'s but had a far greater impact on the game

tumblr_inline_mgr3gbpZB01r22lig.gif

That's aight. Them ****** still toast.

The Slander Bus is still revved up and ready to go. Just wait on it

this series should be good for his mentality going forward if he wants to become great.

clint made him his ***** if we're being honest. matched or outplayed him by the #'s but had a far greater impact on the game

Did you notice around the 7:00 in the 4th is when KAT was trying to take over? :rofl:. Dude got substantially more aggressive but no one cared

I can see the arena from here. I really wish they'd use that big *** screen for highlights instead of just ads. I know, they shut it down because of the 2012 incident, I was there, I even met the dude who died. Time to get over it

I can see the arena from here. I really wish they'd use that big *** screen for highlights instead of just ads. I know, they shut it down because of the 2012 incident, I was there, I even met the dude who died. Time to get over it

sounds interesting, explain please?

google did nothing. please expound

Is there anyone that didn't think Lebron's shot was going in? I assumed Kyle Korver would win the game for them, but Lebron had a clear view with the contest coming late as hell

All OKC did was delay PG’s flight to LA by one more game. He has to be pissed that Westbrook got off 40 shots to will them to victory.

It’s early, but unless KAT develops quick feet and not pouting when things get tough, he will never come close to that “> Anthony Davis” notion.

his feet too big. - Phil

I was at the bar tonight and some people were saying that the TWolves got a bright future and I said “that ain’t the real young core” got a room full of :stoneface:
:lol:

And somebody dead *** said Jimmy Butler was the best player on the floor, wild folk up in Montana:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom