2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Towns still growing into his body...
I've hated on KAT quite a bit, but outside of ragging his Defense(lack of tbh) I only went in on him this year when Folks said Kat > Nikola and last year when folks called him best big in the Game or to build a team around like they couldn't see my guy over in Philly.

Just watching him on court though, and appreciating the pretty parts of any bigs game........he always makes my face squench up when I see his.....
DOt-7vUW0AEfpah.jpg

so Sixers right now are trash since they have Covington?

Id take Covingtons defense, rebounding & streaky 3 point shooting over that bum Grant any day. Obviously the Sixers felt the same way when they traded his bum *** away for a journeyman like Ersan who also turned out to be better...

1st clutch shot I've seen LeBron make when it mattered.

So basically you started watching LeBron a week ago?

Here's something to educate you then:

This was prior to last night's game:

lbj.jpg

Anyway, I wonder which of these things Skip Brainless will focus on:

A: The goaltending non-call, while completely ignoring the BS turnover call on LeBron from the previous possession and the fact that the Cavs still win by 1 even if we give Oladipo the 2 points
B: Game being tied and therefore not being a true do-or-die game winner
C: 5 turnovers by LeBron
D: Some random stretch of the game where LeBron didn't score for a couple of minutes or missed a couple of shots in a row and saying "Where was he then?"
E: All of the above

5 games into this series and he's yet to have a teammate crack the 20 point scoring barrier.

So basically you started watching LeBron a week ago?

Here's something to educate you then:

This was prior to last night's game:

lbj.jpg

Anyway, I wonder which of these things Skip Brainless will focus on:

A: The goaltending non-call, while completely ignoring the BS turnover call on LeBron from the previous possession and the fact that the Cavs still win by 1 even if we give Oladipo the 2 points
B: Game being tied and therefore not being a true do-or-die game winner
C: 5 turnovers by LeBron
D: Some random stretch of the game where LeBron didn't score for a couple of minutes or missed a couple of shots in a row and saying "Where was he then?"
E: All of the above

5 games into this series and he's yet to have a teammate crack the 20 point scoring barrier.

Stopped reading after Point A. If they called goaltending, Bron may not have even pulled up from 3. Could of tried to drive it in, maybe lose the ball/pass to an open teammate/hit the shot. Any of those is possible. The pull up 3 game winner isn't mutually exclusive to the previous play. Caping so hard for your hero your judgment is clearly clouded. All props to LeBron for that shot and the game. Was ******* amazing.

One thing that was sort of shocking about the 2nd quarter last night is that OKC has had a really good defense all season, and Utah isn’t a top offensive team. It’s crazy how it happened all of a sudden but they always had the ability to shut the Jazz down. That combined with Rudy Gobert being in foul trouble made a perfect environment for the comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom