2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy butler regretting not going to Boston ? Lol didn’t he have a chance to go to the Celtics

Nah, had he come it would be for Tatum or Brown(they were targetting Dunn and Josh Jackson tho) and it's not worth it. Worked pretty well for both sides

Okay that’s a bit of a stretch :lol:

On some real ****, Kyle Korver might legit be the 2nd best Cavs player this series. And we're talking about a guy who scored 0 points on 0-3 shooting in game 1 and 0 points on 0-3 shooting in game 3. The Cavs just suck that much. These playoffs bear an eerie resemblance to the 2009 playoffs, when LeBron put up video game numbers and hit buzzer beating 3-pointer game winners but the Cavs still lost to the Magic.

On some real ****, Kyle Korver might legit be the 2nd best Cavs player this series. And we're talking about a guy who scored 0 points on 0-3 shooting in game 1 and 0 points on 0-3 shooting in game 3. The Cavs just suck that much. These playoffs bear an eerie resemblance to the 2009 playoffs, when LeBron put up video game numbers and hit buzzer beating 3-pointer game winners but the Cavs still lost to the Magic.
No I agree with that I was just saying the part about Korver saving LeBron.

Also the refs did everything they could to make the Magic lose that series but Rashard Dwight and Hedo wouldn't take no for an answer.

Korver regained his shooting touch and been playing Jeff Hardy-esque defense.

Just flinging his *** everywhere. :lol:

That man has been diving on the floor and jumping into the stands and bench for every loose ball possible :lol: and he’s been straight up busting his *** on defense. He’s ****** up a lot of the stuff that the Pacers have been trying to do on offense by jumping through screens being a pest for whoever he’s guarding.

Saying he’s singlehandedly saving LeBron right now sounds ridiculous but because of how awful everybody else on the team has been if Korver hadn’t been playing like this the last two games the Cavs season would have been over last night no matter how great LeBron has been.

Kyle Korver is singehandedly saving LeBron over the past two games. The rest of his teammates have been trash. Korver not only is shooting extremely well but dude has been hustling his *** off on loose balls and on defense.

I'd say he is doing his best to show Bron that he can fill the James Jones/Mike Miller role. That when Bron leaves he can be that shooter that Bron wants to make sure is on his team.

Does it really matter? Cavs not coming out the East. We talking about the Cavs in the first round struggling lol. It’s a freaking Game 6 coming lol. Stop it.

Everything that could go wrong (for me) last night...went COMICALLY wrong :rofl:

37EB3D9D-4177-4738-AD07-0D6ACFFDEE1E.gif

I’m still hating and smarting. Smh :smh: :lol:

The no help Brigade is out in the midst of playing a tram who's had nights led by Bogan Bogdonavic & Sabonis.......... Also why have Lebrons make everyone better superpowers not kicked in? Yet All the players he kicked off the team would be the second/third best players on the Cavs Roster right now based on current play. The Same guys who people were calling to retire & be out the league are all Contributing for playoff squads?

D-Rose - 14, 2 & 2 on 50/70/85 shooting in 23 mpg.... people said he shouldn't even be a bench player anymore
D-Wade - 17, 4 & 4 on 44/0/80 shooting in 23 mpg.... people said he should retire midseason
J Crowder - 10, 4 & 2 on 34/30/75 shooting in 26 minutes, while also playing pretty effective defense.

Now these aren't mind blowing numbers but The Cavs could surely need the "help"........ it's almost like these guys games were negatively impacted playing with Lebron.... Or like he's doesn't make Everyone Better :emoji_thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom