• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sXVnHOcpwQg9oyUt.jpg

14D71C33-D06D-4B1E-8CB5-069BACE093FA.png
C5A8C494-C4ED-41A8-B5C5-2F7CE23C544C.png
C9F4B35B-6DB5-491E-AF72-EB1EF974A668.png

Need to put Lue in the fools wildin thread

Take all the numbers away. It's not about who had a higher FG% in clutch blah blah blah. Jordan came through in every single big moment. When the game was on the line in a big playoff moment, you knew JOrdan was going to do something and crush the other team. The dominance he had over the rest of the League is unparallel and unmatched. That sickness to win and competitiveness makes him the GOAT

Every single big moment huh?

The Mythology of Jordan is wild man :lol: His career started in 84' not 91'

Take all the numbers away. It's not about who had a higher FG% in clutch blah blah blah. Jordan came through in every single big moment. When the game was on the line in a big playoff moment, you knew JOrdan was going to do something and crush the other team. The dominance he had over the rest of the League is unparallel and unmatched. That sickness to win and competitiveness makes him the GOAT

Every single big moment huh?

The Mythology of Jordan is wild man :lol: His career started in 84' not 91'

I knew this was going to pop up. Proving my point. The season he came back from baseball. Yeah he lost a ton when he was young, but when he "figured" it out the dude's dominance is unmatched.

Bron went through his growing pains too and full credit to him, he's one of the GOATs, there was just a way Bron did it that I can't say LeBron has reached. Agree to disagree

ive said it before and ill say it again. In the history of the league and the history of sports, the name "LeBron" is already on par with "Jordan".

In the end the only thing that matters is the influence and impact your name had on the league or on sports. In the end how relevant is your name.

And the more people hate on LeBron at unhealthy levels the more they doing him a favor. They are making him that more relevant. He's the most polarizing player of all time while being arguably the greatest of all time. Arguably the greatest is all thats neccessary because no matter what people were never gonna give up on Jordan because he was the first.

Once LeBron hits every absurd milestone and continues to do what he does off the court when he retires. LeBron will probably be the most influential player of all time in the history of the NBA.

Even if LeBron ended all time scoring leader, and gets lucky with a ring (or even 2)
39-40k pts
10k + ast
10k + reb (impressive)
3-5 rings so he'd be at best .500 in finals but most likely will have a losing record
4 x mvp
roy

only 5x all def
no steals leader
1x scoring champ..

compared to jordan's portfolio man lmao

Bron's legend would just be the stats tbh if he breaks Kareem's

Convenient how you mention all-defense teams yet mysteriously leave out that LeBron will have a record 12 all-NBA 1st teams when they announce this season's all-NBA teams soon. That's two more all-NBA 1st teams than Jordan (10) and 1 more than previous record holders Kobe and Malone (11). And for good measure, he also has one more all-NBA 2nd team than Jordan.

As far all-defense teams go, making an all-defensive team as a guard is a joke compared to making one as a forward.

And the suddenly so very important "finals winning percentage" was never mentioned as a criteria for greatness pre-LeBron era. Nobody was saying that Jordan is 6-6 in the finals, Jordan was known for winning 6 rings. Nobody was ****ting on Magic for losing 4 finals.

His playoff stats are more impressive than his regular season stats. LeBron is obliterating Jordan's playoff scoring record as we speak and is leaving everyone else in the dust. By the time he retires, his playoff scoring record will be as unbreakable as Stockton's assists record or Wilt's rebound record.

He is 2 steals away from becoming all time leader in playoff steals.
#3 in playoff assists (might be #2 by the time he's done)
#7 in playoff rebounds (might be #4 by the time he's done)
#20 in playoff blocks (might be in the top 10 by the time he's done)

as a basketball player, what did mj do better than Lebron? serious question

I'm not asking about subjective questions like best shoes or even winning because there are too many factors involved. But on the court what was he better at in everyone's opinion.

This is the playoff thread so I hate to continue the derailment but at this point in Lebron's career I think he is just more skilled as a player.

Reactions: HIM
as a basketball player, what did mj do better than Lebron? serious question

I'm not asking about subjective questions like best shoes or even winning because there are too many factors involved. But on the court what was he better at in everyone's opinion.

This is the playoff thread so I hate to continue the derailment but at this point in Lebron's career I think he is just more skilled as a player.
Does that mean Kobe is the GOAT? I think based on pure skill level, Kobe has LeBron and MJ beat

Convenient how you mention all-defense teams yet mysteriously leave out that LeBron will have a record 12 all-NBA 1st teams when they announce this season's all-NBA teams soon. That's two more all-NBA 1st teams than Jordan (10) and 1 more than previous record holders Kobe and Malone (11). And for good measure, he also has one more all-NBA 2nd team than Jordan.

As far all-defense teams go, making an all-defensive team as a guard is a joke compared to making one as a forward.

And the suddenly so very important "finals winning percentage" was never mentioned as a criteria for greatness pre-LeBron era. Nobody was saying that Jordan is 6-6 in the finals, Jordan was known for winning 6 rings. Nobody was ****ting on Magic for losing 4 finals.

His playoff stats are more impressive than his regular season stats. LeBron is obliterating Jordan's playoff scoring record as we speak and is leaving everyone else in the dust. By the time he retires, his playoff scoring record will be as unbreakable as Stockton's assists record or Wilt's rebound record.

He is 2 steals away from becoming all time leader in playoff steals.
#3 in playoff assists (might be #2 by the time he's done)
#7 in playoff rebounds (might be #4 by the time he's done)
#20 in playoff blocks (might be in the top 10 by the time he's done)
Bron has the longevity on Jordan. 12 1st teams is fire tho

But that DPOY and 10x defense teams Jordan had is crazy lol
I think Bron did get robbed of DPOY one year in Miami though

But you may have a point with the Finals %'s never being a thing until Bron.

ive said it before and ill say it again. In the history of the league and the history of sports, the name "LeBron" is already on par with "Jordan".

In the end the only thing that matters is the influence and impact your name had on the league or on sports. In the end how relevant is your name.

And the more people hate on LeBron at unhealthy levels the more they doing him a favor. They are making him that more relevant. He's the most polarizing player of all time while being arguably the greatest of all time. Arguably the greatest is all thats neccessary because no matter what people were never gonna give up on Jordan because he was the first.

Once LeBron hits every absurd milestone and continues to do what he does off the court when he retires. LeBron will probably be the most influential player of all time in the history of the NBA.

foh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom