Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OjGjwUr.jpg

Yah, that was their expectation for the most part, not to actually win a ring

Argument wasn't if he was "a 2 guy"
no it actually was.

i wont name the guys cuz they know who they are but this was said when i brought up the fact that they got rid of kyrie and lil zeek they dont got no number two guy that will take the load off lebron anymore

they said kevin love would be that guy and the cavs were playing their best ball with love on the floor this year

no it actually was.

i wont name the guys cuz they know who they are but this was said when i brought up the fact that they got rid of kyrie and lil zeek they dont got no number two guy that will take the load off lebron anymore
Oh yeah I thought you was referring to this season when folks were saying it was Toronto's year when Love wasn't even in the lineup after the trades

Either way Love being a 2nd option isn't out of the question, his time may have run out with this system aka LeBron. I feel he could be heading into Blake territory, maybe both of them guys really aren't "2nd options", it's debatable

Triple doubles are played... they use to mean something when it was organic... LeBron could have averaged a triple double every season of his career if he had Russ mindset

Lol he was actively trying to do it this year and he couldn't.

facts . Lots of players could do what Russ does.
They aren't even impressive anymore .
Last triple that impressed was the harden 60 point one.
A nice 20 /20 game is way more impressive then the average triple double game

This is BS. There's literally been 1 other person that did what Russ did and only Magic was semi close.

no it actually was.

they said kevin love would be that guy and the cavs were playing their best ball with love on the floor this year
ain't utilized correctly. For one he's out of position. Love shouldn't be playing center, Secondly love shouldn't just be an spot up shooter .

This is BS. There's literally been 1 other person that did what Russ did and only Magic was semi close.
lot of players could do what Russ did , if it was the team agenda like last year. It's just detrimental to the team. those his team wins whatever percentage of the times he gets one is bogus. Hist team is also like 25 - 3 when he shoots less then 15 times a game.
just stop.

Reactions: OTG
Why haven't they then? Or even gotten close?

Was it a team agenda this year as well? Cause he did it again.
and they severly underachieved regular season wise with a much better supporting cast
.it's detrimental to the team to play that style of ball. Really doesn't help you win at all.

dipo could be a r&b star if he went down that route
i bet them co-eds were lining up outside his room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom