2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't answer any of the questions. I'd like to know who are the "lots" of players that can do this.
Kobe could of done it. LeBron could of done it. Mcgrady. Jordan magic

Assist when you have the ball in your hands all game (break the nba usage record ) and grabbing uncontested rebounds when you just chill in the paint and don't guard your man really ain't as hard to do as you think it is. It's just not an effective way to play ball.

My prediction:

The Pacers will try to murder LeBron from the opening tip, like the blatant flagrant foul from Bogdanovic on LeBron on the first Cavs posession today that wasn't called. They'll probably make him bleed again like they did today.

Lance Stephenson will commit about 3 technicals like he has so far in every game this series. Not a single one will be called, as usual.

LeBron will do his best to carry this corpse of a team and score 35+ on 50%+ shooting.

No other Cavs player will score 15+, completing the series without a single Cavs teammate scoring 20 points in 7 games over the series.
At least 4 Pacers players will score 15+.

Lue will use his last time out with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

Cavs lose by 15, a number which coincidentally will be their win total next season.

Kobe could of done it. LeBron could of done it. Mcgrady could of done it

Assist when you have the ball in your hands all game (break the nba usage record ) and grabbing uncontested rebounds when you just chill in the paint and don't guard your man really ain't as hard to do as you think it is. It's just not a good way to play ball.

You drunk but cool. Neither of those guys could do it otherwise they would have.

Lebron was at career highs in rebounds and assists and wasn't even close.

The stamina and effort it takes to do what Russ does every single night is unique only to him.

You drunk but cool. Neither of those guys could do it otherwise they would have.

Lebron was at career highs in rebounds and assists and wasn't even close.

The stamina and effort it takes to do what Russ does every single night is unique only to him.
none of them broke the nba usage record . When they do let me know. There a reason no one cares bout triple doubles like that anymore but keep thinking Russ is that special.

It’s alright bruh

Game 7 Bron is a beast lol
yea no way lebron loses a game 7 he comes up big in big games because he plays less passive

cant wait.

we need lebron in the finals again. none of these other teams stand a chance against the rockets or warriors

yea no way lebron loses a game 7 he comes up big in big games because he plays less passive

cant wait.

we need lebron in the finals again. none of these other teams stand a chance against the rockets or warriors
You just ready to see him get waxed in the finals again bruh stop playing me :lol:

none of them broke the nba usage record . When they do let me know. There a reason no one cares bout triple doubles like that anymore but keep thinking Russ is that special.

Russ was at 34.1% USG this season
Bron has been right at that number twice in his career
Kobe at or over that number 5 times in his career
T-Mac at or over that number 3 times in his career

None of them were close in those particular seasons matching Russ' numbers this season.

Keep thinking he's not special.

Russ was at 34.1% USG this season
Bron has been right at that number twice in his career
Kobe at or over that number 5 times in his career
T-Mac at or over that number 3 times in his career

None of them were close in those particular seasons matching Russ' numbers this season.

Keep thinking he's not special.
usage rating don't take into account not playing d and chillin in the post to grab uncontested rebounds and stealing rebounds from teammates .

I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom