2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly isn't slander on Bron to say Raps in 5 or 6, it took Bron playing 43 mins and almost dropping a 50 pt trip dub to beat Indy at home by 4 in a closeout gm

Would love to slander Bron but I honestly wouldn't unless they got swept. A healthy "f Bron" will suffice

Honestly isn't slander on Bron to say Raps in 5 or 6, it took Bron playing 43 mins and almost dropping a 50 pt trip dub to beat Indy at home by 4 in a closeout gm

Would love to slander Bron but I honestly wouldn't unless they got swept. A healthy "f Bron" will suffice
U got the baby dinosaurs ?

George hill is a huge factor for the offense and he has only played two games. You can only hope hood and clarkson can find their rhythm.

I am sick of this media trying to create narratives for this ***** to become an underdog... He beat a player who is in his first year being the man, Who second & third best players this series were A second year bench player & Bogdan Bagdonovic... & ****** talkin like he scraped & clawed through the Warriors :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Replace Bron with Oladipo & the same media would be saying that He's playing with a bunch of role players and has the inferior roster. I just saw a tweet from Cari asking if Lebron makes it to the Finals will people stop the Slander... Like he's playing all time teams & Perrenial champs

His "rigorous" path

- The Toronto Raptors who have routinely choked away playoff series for years.. the difference this year... Fred Van Fleet...........
- The Boston Celtics, who are missing their two best players, key reserves, and just had an injury to Jalen Brown... The Core of the team is Horford, A rookie Jason Tatum, & Terry Rozier
- The Sixers, a team that some didn't even peg as making the playoffs this season... Who our led by a majority of young players getting their first shot at playing any meaningful basketball for the first time in their career

Somehow, someway Lebron & his Cavs are supposed to be praised for beating these Goliaths in front of him & excused if a loss comes.:lol::lol:

The turn that will come on Embiid/simmons or Harden/paul when he goes their next season steals all the shine & still fails to win as they get the blame.
giphy.gif

this forum will be quiet when Lebron loses. A win is a win but the issue/hate all stems from the fact they look for something new to mention about Lebron. Let the man hoop & take his L. We talking about the Pacers & a GAME 7 DUB by 4 points. You’re sick in the head if u think Lebron & co beating the Warriors lol. Better pray for a miracle. King James, King Kong, Hong Kong Warriors in FOE!!!!!

this forum will be quiet when Lebron loses. A win is a win but the issue/hate all stems from the fact they look for something new to mention about Lebron. Let the man hoop & take his L. We talking about the Pacers & a GAME 7 DUB by 4 points. You’re sick in the head if u think Lebron & co beating the Warriors lol. Better pray for a miracle. King James, King Kong, Hong Kong Warriors in FOE!!!!!
Quiet? He could lose by 1 point in game 7 in the finals off a buzzer beater and average 50/12/10 and the same clowns will be in here talking ****.

If / when he gets knocked out this forum will be unbearable for a week

I am sick of this media trying to create narratives for this ***** to become an underdog...

Somehow, someway Lebron & his Cavs are supposed to be praised for beating these Goliaths in front of him & excused if a loss comes.:lol::lol:

The turn that will come on Embiid/simmons or Harden/paul when he goes their next season steals all the shine & still fails to win as they get the blame.
giphy.gif

you know them bron groupies cant read. them woe is him narratives are trash.".he has to do everything and has no help"
some bron stan really said lebron is the unluckiest legend ever
2JMO15yZ.jpg

just like when we point out his play style and how he alienates teammates with "bron ball" and reduces them to spot up shooters " but hes efficient how is he like russ" like play style and efficiency arent two different things.
its funny to me to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom