2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No....”Bron Ball” is what got him beat in 2015. Hyper usage and turning everyone into spot up shooters/finishers, while not playing defens himself. Bron only knows how to play this way once a he doesn’t have a secondary playmaker. He goes to HIS system. “Bron Ball”. I personally think he could benefit from body and ball movement...but he ain’t having it.

Bron Ball is obviously different than the years in which he won due to “Kyrie/Wade” playmaker to alleviate pressure.
So that's what got him beat? Not the fact that the 2nd and 3rd best players on his team didn't play?

:rofl:

So that's what got him beat? Not the fact that the 2nd and 3rd best players on his team didn't play?

Man's had a team of dellevedova and Channing Frye playing 30+ minutes a night

And he's supposed to beat curry and Klay and Draymond

Man MJ wouldn't of beat them and neither would Kobe

Reactions: Ube
No....”Bron Ball” is what got him beat in 2015. Hyper usage and turning everyone into spot up shooters/finishers, while not playing defens himself. Bron only knows how to play this way once a he doesn’t have a secondary playmaker. He goes to HIS system. “Bron Ball”. I personally think he could benefit from body and ball movement...but he ain’t having it.

Bron Ball is obviously different than the years in which he won due to “Kyrie/Wade” playmaker to alleviate pressure.

This is what Bron wants at this point though....since he knows deep down there’s nothing he can due to beat the Warriors once KD joined em . Just rack up stats, look good while losing, make it look like “you have no help” and everyone feels bad for you :lol:.
No,No Kyrie and Love is what got him beat in 2015.

man when me u n wavy gon kick it..we be fresh 2 death in dat designa ya herdme..dem hookahs be gettin ur mind rite

Too much drip right there. DriPset.

Anytime Fred! I was Saint Laurent Shawty this weekend. Dino heads, Cartier lenses and Sl10/h ftw :pimp:. Drippy. Big bottles and bad biddies in the Bondo. Bahlee dat pleighboi (Beatrice voice).

Speaking of 2015, did we ever find out what Bron’s secret motivation was

C6FCE2BE-0CB7-4D7F-935F-52DA528EC1FE.png

Too much drip right there. DriPset.

Anytime Fred! I was Saint Laurent Shawty this weekend. Dino heads, Cartier lenses and Sl10/h ftw :pimp:. Drippy. Big bottles and bad biddies in the Bondo. Bahlee dat pleighboi (Beatrice voice).

How can I grow up and be swaggy like y'all man

Y'all out here living the dream

And then in 2016, with 2nd and 3rd best players in tow, LeBron leads his team to a championship, all the while Wavy's best player in the league Steph puts together a chokejob and has to cry for MOAR HELP for the following season.

Funny stuff.
*Jay-Z cringe .gif

So now Kevin Love matters :lol:....

If y’all didn’t wanna get your laughing emojis and defend Bron at all costs takes off...you’d see what I’m saying. But man. Shoutout to LeBron for beating the mighty pacers in 7 games in the first round.

Nobody has ever had to go through that. Check the $tats

So now Kevin Love matters :lol:....

If y’all didn’t wanna get your laughing emojis and defend Bron at all costs takes off...you’d see what I’m saying. But man. Shoutout to LeBron for beating the mighty pacers in 7 games in the first round.

Nobody has ever had to go through that. Check the $tats
This has to be a troll xD

Kevin love was an integral piece to them winning in 2016. Like what? Huh?

Cut the malarkey fam

Wavy was saying the Cavs would struggle with the Pacers now he’s trying to undermine what Bron did lol

LIT

"When we were in Miami ... the gym was half-empty," Sixers reserve Ersan Ilyasova said after the team's practice. "But when you go to Boston, you will feel it. Even in the regular season, you know when you play that team, the arena is full, and they're really committed fans."

No,No Kyrie and Love is what got him beat in 2015.

That
Is (partly)
What
I’m
Saying

You can’t win with Bron being the only playmaker and putting up insane stats while reducing his teammates that he has into nothing but spot up shooters and finishers. That’s not a though concept. He’s going to put up insane stats...but they will fall short. At THIS stage...Bron doesn’t “‘make everyone better”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom