2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mc2v83bqog1renuivo1_500.gif

if lebron goes to sixers, they will be the top seed in the east for sure.

Bron bron needs the Sixers to lose badly lol.

If the Sixers beat the Celtics and make it to the ECF against the Cavs and even possibly beat them Lebron can’t go there anymore.

If we thought it was bad with KD the world be set a blaze if he boogied to a team that beat him.

the Sixers getting ****ed through the parquet floor right now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i was the troll doe :rofl:

You are.

It was Game 1 of the series with the Sixers coming off 6 days of rest playing at Boston and the Celtics hit 50% from the entire floor including three. While the Sixers shot 19% from three where they’re usually strong.

Anomaly just like I said Game 2 against the Heat was.

Bron bron needs the Sixers to lose badly lol.

If the Sixers beat the Celtics and make it to the ECF against the Cavs and even possibly beat them Lebron can’t go there anymore.

If we thought it was bad with KD the world be set a blaze if he boogied to a team that beat him.

That is, if the Cavs even beat the Raptors. :tongue:
They just barely beat the Pacers and Raptors are a stronger team than the Pacers.

If we stayed at 3 and just kept our pick and drafted Tatum

Boston would have taken Tatum at 1 if there was no trade to be made. Sixers should have took him at 1. Hindsight is 20/20, but it is what it is, and it was a big miss so far...

This is the luckiest ****ing shooting game of all time by the Celtics.

You are.

It was Game 1 of the series with the Sixers coming off 6 days of rest playing at Boston and the Celtics hit 50% from the entire floor including three. While the Sixers shot 19% from three where they’re usually strong.

My shirt off, my shirt off

-Wop

You are.

True

You are.

You must've hit your parents with the most outlandish excuses when you got bad grades. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom