2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of this thread thought the Celtics goofed by taking Jaylen Brown over a few guys.

Might wanna wait a while to make these declarations.
Mitchell just put up all time great numbers in a playoff series. Don't think you got to wait to see that Mitchell will end up better then fultz

The Celtics outscored the Sixers by 36 from three and won by 16.

Enjoy our second loss in 22 games.

Mitchell just put up all time great numbers in a playoff series. Don't think you got to wait to see that Mitchell will end up better then fultz

If you're going to knock them for passing on Mitchell you might as well knock 10 other teams too. He went 12th...and nobody including his mother had the foresight to see what he would become.

The Celtics outscored the Sixers by 36 from three and won by 16.

Enjoy our second loss in 22 games.

tenor.gif

Rozier a free agent? Knicks need a PG like him badly. Play within the offense, hit the 3, and play defense? Sign me tf up

Start over. No disrespect but the Raptors are frauds.

If the Raptors can’t take this series to 7 games at the very least, they gotta just burn Lowry and Derozan’s passports.

Just leave them garbage *** dudes up there to freeze in the snow.

Let’s see what happens you ****in bum. Straight zero analysis and just hating like a ***** expected from a amoeba like yourself.

That's the same thing people was saying when LeBron wade and them dudes came out balling . " East is going to be owning the west for the foreseeable future."we know that didn't happen

East is getting better for sure but let's hold on to those they going to killing the west takes .

Reactions: God
That’s the ridiculousness of this for real lol. Everyone freak the f out after Game 1, but let’s be real...the entire talk was “Sixers in 4”. “This the most dangerous team in the East. They walking through it.” I’m not saying they won’t bounce back and win the series but that the exaggeration is real. Sixers missed a lot of shots tonight and Boston showed exactly how tough and gritty that team is. I’ve learned never to count out that team because they play with so much heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom