2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely not. terrible idea. all the refs that give superstars special treatment would be the only ones working. imagine if jordan could choose that "im sorry michael i didnt see it i blew it!" ref working all of his games lol

no. lowry shivering in his timbers whenever he saw lebron messed up the raptors. Lowry was in the lockerroom talking about "he who shall not be named" on some lord voldemort ****. lowry couldnt withstand lebrons power level. dude was throwing stutter steps and fake drives when he was like 10 ft from lebron AND STANDING STILL. he wanted NO sauce at all. it really made him look like a child last night. even when he hit the bench at the end of the 4th he looked like a kid whos mom just embarrassed him in public and he hoped nobody he knows saw it.
No it has to be a collection of players that choose the refs not just the stars.

Again, if clarkson hood and or love do any damb thing offensively it looks a lot different even if say smith or korver are having off shooting nights

Clarkson been the biggest disappointment of the whole playoffs

Tristan kardahsian has been a revelation pickin up the slack for these three

That’s not a foul in the playoffs.

TT goes over the back almost every possession.
Love hooks on ever post up.
Valance throws elbows every play
Whether or not it gets called or not is another story doesn't make the play not a foul...I can name countless times I've seen players catch bows to the face cause they don't know how to get back after a rebound.

That's a pretty weak *** foul and like I said, he traveled before the reach. The elbow was completely unnecessary though
Fouls a foul...and yes he did travel, but the elbow wasn't malicious. Love was attempting to protect the ball and clear space, he did a trash job at it but thats not a flagrant foul.

Whether or not it gets called or not is another story doesn't make the play not a foul...I can name countless times I've seen players catch bows to the face cause they don't know how to get back after a rebound.

Regardless of the playoffs or not, thays not a foul. Love barrelled into him after traveling which caused him to lower his arms on his back. Sequence went travel, possible charge on love or foul on DeRozan, and flagrant on love.

The travel would have preceded the foul call.

I feel like Clarkson is gonna take off during that Boston series. Them young dudes in green gonna inspire him and his play style

Fouls a foul...and yes he did travel, but the elbow wasn't malicious. Love was attempting to protect the ball and clear space, he did a trash job at it but thats not a flagrant foul.

Based on how the game is called and with the sample of flagrant fouls we've had the past few seasons, it's 100% flagrant. Unnecessary contact to the head/face is almost always called a flagrant, even if it's not malicious or intentional.

**** Bron!

F97B0759-5CFC-4E9D-B307-79F8C9B44834.gif

Except you are incorrect. Excessive swinging of the elbow is a flagrant 1 or 2

Flagrant Foul Penalty 1

When a player attempts a move where there is not ample room but despite the obvious risk continues, and makes significant but not excessive contact with an extended elbow, a Flagrant Foul 1 will be assessed. This is also the case if the elbow is swung, apart from a basketball move, and makes significant but not excessive contact.

Flagrant Foul Penalty 2
When a player makes excessive contact with an extended elbow, that is deemed reckless or intentional, a Flagrant Foul 2 will be assessed

Last edited:
Based on how the game is called and with the sample of flagrant fouls we've had the past few seasons, it's 100% flagrant. Unnecessary contact to the head/face is almost always called a flagrant, even if it's not malicious or intentional.
If NBA refs were consistent you're 100% correct it is...but with that being said I don't think that should ever be called a flagrant only because plays like that are partially the defenders fault.

If NBA refs were consistent you're 100% correct it is...but with that being said I don't think that should ever be called a flagrant only because plays like that are partially the defenders fault.

They outlawed excessive elbow swinging years ago

Regardless of the playoffs or not, thays not a foul. Love barrelled into him after traveling which caused him to lower his arms on his back. Sequence went travel, possible charge on love or foul on DeRozan, and flagrant on love.

The travel would have preceded the foul call.
exactly even if he is fouled , you can't throw bows to the face cause you fouled.

Running the team , that was the best game LeBron played this playoffs. There was actual ball movement instead of just 100 percent LeBron iso. This squad is good , anyone saying it's trash is just following narratives.

My main man curry back. Curry doesn't play and they lose that game. They was like -21 With curry on the bench. The curry effect is unparalleled .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom