2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i get that, but to have both out there seemed to paly right into the cavs hands. which allowed them to play TT

ibaka had 2 rebounds for the game, i hope ppl dont think hes still an elite defender

No one does but at that point they had derozen/Jonas/Lowry/siakim/ another guard. Maybe put siakim on Love but he had lebron contained.

nah, it's basketball. all you really need is a day's rest. these men aren't being crash dummies. this schedule isn't any different than regular season

it takes a transcendent talent (bron, harden) to play that style and even that is very difficult to win a chip with. you see how team ball, movement, passing is integral in today's gm and dray is a perfect example and ultimate team player. plus, he's a top defender and penciled in first-teamer and in the hunt for DPOTY

Of course he's a team player and his defense is usually excellent. But saying he's top 15 is just a wild stretch to me. Again when you're the 4th option and the options ahead of you are arguably 3 of the all time best shooters to play the game, it makes it easy to hide your own significant offensive deficiencies.

he hits that and casey is a genius. not casey's fault that jonas was missing bunnies, lowry usual brain farts (timeout with 2s and then the 5s violation), etc. he put them in position to win that gm and the players ****ted their pants

Dude had a ice pack on his shoulders. If he’s not hurt, fine.

CJ Miles would have worked

he hits that and casey is a genius. not casey's fault that jonas was missing bunnies, lowry usual brain farts (timeout with 2s and then the 5s violation), etc. he put them in position to win that gm and the players ****ted their pants
A genius? How so

You gotta live with Dray eating

He's not the weak link he's just the weakest out of the 4

He's also been horrendous from 3 all year long so put your shirt back on

A top 10-15 player? Dudes is on some meth early
He can’t do anything consistently on offense except dunk and wait for the 3 stars to get open off of curls pindowns etc.

Like you said, goading him into 5 three point attempts is great, but they also trapped the pnr last night AND hugged the corner shooters. Nonsensical. He got like 5 dunks like that.

No one does but at that point they had derozen/Jonas/Lowry/siakim/ another guard. Maybe put siakim on Love but he had lebron contained.

Toronto missed its final 11 shot attempts in regulation.

just get somebody who can hit a shot in there, maybe miles or my guy d wright. anyone but serge ibaka

Of course he's a team player and his defense is usually excellent. But saying he's top 15 is just a wild stretch to me. Again when you're the 4th option and the options ahead of you are arguably 3 of the all time best shooters to play the game, it makes it easy to hide your own significant offensive deficiencies.

if anything, he's underrated because of that. there's a reason why all those guys are having career years playing with dray. he was the one that elevated steph and klays offensive gm and made kd the defender that he is. dray anchors a top defense, that alone, makes his a top player in the league. throw in his unique offensive skill set and there is very few in this league like draymond currently in today's gm.

btw, AD is scary and if the pels can get a legit wing player...

Toronto missed its final 11 shot attempts in regulation.

just get somebody who can hit a shot in there, maybe miles or my guy d wright. anyone but serge ibaka

All of this had nothing to do with serge. He was only out there to neutralize love.

Valance makes one of those tips and we aren’t talking about anything today.

Like said, the only person I had a problem with last night was Lowry.

My only knock on Casey was playing an ice cold injured VanVleet
Derozan was also attempting to iso with 3 raptors in the paint doing..... I don’t even know what they were trying to do. And DD drove into them every single time :lol:

There were just miscommunications all over the place. They really looked like they learned absolutely nothing from the Brooklyn and Wizards series in years past.

Derozan was also attempting to iso with 3 raptors in the paint doing..... I don’t even know what they were trying to do. And DD drove into them every single time :lol:

There were just miscommunications all over the place. They really looked like they learned absolutely nothing from the Brooklyn and Wizards series in years past.

Again I don’t know if we can blame Casey. I’m going to try to get a screen shot of Lowry that last play. You can’t tell me he didn’t piss himself

Look at him. Look at his face.
1B9952EE-E6B6-4658-B722-A417DB45A80D.png

EE4CE3D5-9639-4BE3-8A53-9A7DEC7E235E.png

I’m usually all for slandering him but Lowry had 18 and 10 on 50% shooting. They wouldn’t have even been in that position to lose the game at the end if his teammates besides Jonas and Derozan actually showed up. Derozan had a pretty blah game too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom