2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scheduling these playoffs is the most trash I’ve ever seen. The Cavs-Raptors play at 6PM tomorrow. The Sixers-Celtics have two days of rest in between Game 1 and Game 2 but then only 1 day of rest while traveling from Boston to Philly when they play a 6PM game on a Monday.......

I noticed this too in round one and assumed it was just scheduling conflicts with the arena. I could be wrong though.

I noticed this too in round one and assumed it was just scheduling conflicts with the arena. I could be wrong though.

Pretty sure it’s because of the NHL playoffs but I swear I can’t remember 6PM Eastern weekday games ever happening.

The scheduling these playoffs is the most trash I’ve ever seen. The Cavs-Raptors play at 6PM tomorrow. The Sixers-Celtics have two days of rest in between Game 1 and Game 2 but then only 1 day of rest while traveling from Boston to Philly when they play a 6PM game on a Monday.......

You really love to complain about any and everything don't you :lol:

What is Draymond good at? Dude swears he’s good. Man’s just a fat Robert Traylor (RIP).

One game or not, it's the same story different year. I'm a Lebron fan and the whole game I was expecting the Cavs to lose. They looked terrible right out the gate. Raps had everything going for them, but they kept letting it slip away and when the hands get tight around their neck they put up zero fight. Lowry is just has too much Bron PTSD. Look at the inbounds possession. You give a 5 second penalty in crunch time. You get get a turnover to only take it out of bounds and turn it right back over. Same old Raptors. They're gonna have to find their dinosaur eggs somewhere in this series if they want to have any chance of winning.

ya blog boys still not giving draymond his credit and fooling yourself if you think he is their weak link. think about it...you got a top 10-15 player and he is the reason they won't win a chip??? :lol:
that parade is already being coordinated...for the next three years

Can’t wait for the “had a one day rest and had to play at 6pm” excuse when Philly loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom