2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, how the **** did ESPN pay so god damn much to televise basketball only to have all of the good playoffs games being aired on TNT.

ESPN got hosed hard.

The scheduling these playoffs is the most trash I’ve ever seen. The Cavs-Raptors play at 6PM tomorrow. The Sixers-Celtics have two days of rest in between Game 1 and Game 2 but then only 1 day of rest while traveling from Boston to Philly when they play a 6PM game on a Monday.......

The Bruins have a game tonight and they have priority over the Celtics.

why the hell did casey keep jonas and ibaka out there for the last 5 minutes of the game and OT? painful stretch of basketball to watch

A top 10-15 player? Dudes is on some meth early

Dudes have been calling him a top 15 player for some time now.

I remember someone saying Kuz would never be a top 15 player in a reply to a post that compared him to Draymond, and that was just this summer.

Dray ain't even top 20. Dudes say a lot of dumb ish. He should be eating no one plays d on him cause they worried bout everyone else so everything he gets is a wiiiiiiide open look.

He has been great on d tho against ad

On a side note, how the **** did ESPN pay so god damn much to televise basketball only to have all of the good playoffs games being aired on TNT.

ESPN got hosed hard.

there's a reason espn is a sinking ship. they always outbid themselves for tv rights :lol:

Can’t wait for the “had a one day rest and had to play at 6pm” excuse when Philly loses.

Can you dudes shut up? I wasn’t complaining for my team, I was just stating that the scheduling this round for both our series and the Cavs-Raptors is ******* stupid.

Dray ain't even top 20. Dudes say a lot of dumb ish. He should be eating no one plays d on him cause they worried bout everyone else so everything he gets is a wiiiiiiide open look.

He has been great on d tho against ad

Draymond's offense success is a product of the GSW roster and the system they use. The day he has to create his own shot and doesn't have all-time great shooters to pass to, he's in deep ****.

Defense has been superb tho.

Can you dudes shut up? I wasn’t complaining for my team, I was just stating that the scheduling this round for both our series and the Cavs-Raptors is ****ing stupid.

nah, it's basketball. all you really need is a day's rest. these men aren't being crash dummies. this schedule isn't any different than regular season

Draymond's offense success is a product of the GSW roster and the system they use. The day he has to create his own shot and doesn't have all-time great shooters to pass to, he's in deep ****.

Defense has been superb tho.

it takes a transcendent talent (bron, harden) to play that style and even that is very difficult to win a chip with. you see how team ball, movement, passing is integral in today's gm and dray is a perfect example and ultimate team player. plus, he's a top defender and penciled in first-teamer and in the hunt for DPOTY

Last edited:
Can you dudes shut up?

giphy.gif

why the hell did casey keep jonas and ibaka out there for the last 5 minutes of the game and OT? painful stretch of basketball to watch
Because they provide defense and rebounding? If they don’t miss a million open tips the move makes complete sense. Bad take.

Jonas was cleaning the glass, he had to be out there. Derozen was matched up against Love and it was getting ugly. Had to get some size in there.

Can’t blame them for Lowry being shook

This y'alls coach of the year though...

Jonas I get. The dude was eating for awhile and even though he had a bad stretch in the 4th missing some easy ones, he was still getting good shots. Ibaka on the other hand is worthless.

Warriors have shot like 60 ft and pelicans have shot 20.
Curry shot more ft in one game then ad has shot in 2.

Business decisions?

Jonas was cleaning the glass, he had to be out there. Derozen was matched up against Love and it was getting ugly. Had to get some size in there.

Can’t blame them for Lowry being shook

i get that, but to have both out there seemed to paly right into the cavs hands. which allowed them to play TT

ibaka had 2 rebounds for the game, i hope ppl dont think hes still an elite defender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom