anybody notice nance jr got the dnp in game 1? lol

cant shoot

afraid to shoot

go sit in the corner and be a family man

Reactions: God
7ED4F741-D129-49A1-BCA8-C2D085890C99.jpeg

0F511AC2-0853-496E-AC9E-2D56C4FA3412.jpeg

CE84AC52-5D76-4BE9-933D-F87D924FA3F1.jpeg

I’m just gonna hope there’s another Pat Beverley in the NBA you were talking about

F7EA7AD7-61F2-42D3-95A4-B5D8F90F94E1.jpeg

Nice face and nice shape.

964FD605-0D46-4553-B3EC-54C9500343B2.gif

Impressed with Burks. Son got no burn this season but came in this game and contributed. Exum played outstanding as well.

Add all the Team USA minutes that he’s logged throughout the years too

I’m sure he’s not on PED’s at all though

Jazz really move the ball well on Offense. Snyder is my COTY.

Although we all agree (Right)??? the Rockets will win this series, The Jazz are not losing both home games so It is possibly a 6 game series.

Rockets just do not look right to me, I think Warriors out them in 6 at Oracle.

Rockets have known the Warriors would be their main competition all season. I’m ready to say we haven’t seen the best the rockets have to offer in the post season yet. Rockets will beat the dubs in 6

Rockets have known the Warriors would be their main competition all season. I’m ready to say we haven’t seen the best the rockets have to offer in the post season yet. Rockets will beat the dubs in 6

Rockets defense has been lack luster so far in the playoffs. They've had 6 games to establish some sort of presence on that end. They haven't done so and probably won't.

The Warriors on the other hand have played short handed and has been dominate on the offense end, but their team defense has been exceptional. Unless something dramatic occurs, such as Green or one of the 4 guys getting hurt, the Warriors should be able to take care of the Rockets in 6.

Didn’t watch the entire game. Saw one play where harden passed on an open 3, waited to the defense got there, took a couple dribbles in and missed a step back 3. Laughed and turned to something on Netflix.

Honestly, I still thought Houston would win.

how are the raptors favored today? lol

i smell a cavs blowout coming

these bums done woke jr smith and korver up

Cavs win tonight and the series ends in 5. No way do I see Toronto blowing another game tonight. Game plan changes for sure. JR is not going to shoot light out again. LeBron has to go for 30+.

Didn’t watch the entire game. Saw one play where harden passed on an open 3, waited to the defense got there, took a couple dribbles in and missed a step back 3. Laughed and turned to something on Netflix.

Honestly, I still thought Houston would win.

He was trolling too much that play.

Rockets defense has been lack luster so far in the playoffs. They've had 6 games to establish some sort of presence on that end. They haven't done so and probably won't.

The Warriors on the other hand have played short handed and has been dominate on the offense end, but their team defense has been exceptional. Unless something dramatic occurs, such as Green or one of the 4 guys getting hurt, the Warriors should be able to take care of the Rockets in 6.

I want to see how they adjust to Houston’s offense. During the regular season meet ups it seemed like the Warriors couldn’t keep up. I don’t think Houston ever had a defense as potent as the Warriors but I feel like Houston at the worst will have 4 players in double figures yet GS outside of Steph and KD I feel like will have a hard time getting other players to find a rhythm. Klay HAS to be in double figures every night so does Draymond and I feel like that will just be to keep up offensively.

Charles Barkley is such a woosy. Big boy talk and then back track while giving Draymond Green more clout as a “tough guy”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom