2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 fouls in 17 mins. Vid is kinda misleading.
Why you so caught up on fouls? Especially concerning harden who's the best in the game at drawing them

Exum did a solid job on him defensively, didn't lock him down or nothin but really got him out of rhythm as much as you can hope for

I want to see how they adjust to Houston’s offense. During the regular season meet ups it seemed like the Warriors couldn’t keep up. I don’t think Houston ever had a defense as potent as the Warriors but I feel like Houston at the worst will have 4 players in double figures yet GS outside of Steph and KD I feel like will have a hard time getting other players to find a rhythm. Klay HAS to be in double figures every night so does Draymond and I feel like that will just be to keep up offensively.
What ? mans has some of the worst basketball opinions I’ve ever seen

This man really thinks Steph and KD are going to be the only players on the Warriors to not struggle to 10 or more points vs the Rockets....and he’s dead serious :lol:

It’s nothing for the Rockets to have 4+ players in double figures every night. It’s not the same for the Warriors

3302784B-B575-457D-8254-D56724D8A68B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom