2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs win tonight I expect a gentleman’s sweep. Lebron will ease off the gas and take a night off one of those home games

Love needs to find a way to gain that fat back. Jonas should never out rebound him
Thick love>

Rockets have known the Warriors would be their main competition all season. I’m ready to say we haven’t seen the best the rockets have to offer in the post season yet. Rockets will beat the dubs in 6

They haven't been that great for like 2 months. There's been 3 rockets teams this year: 1st half of the season, 2nd half and now playoffs. People still think it's the same squad from the 1st half. They don't have any real flow on offense and relying on outbursts from harden which has won them like 2 games but good luck with that. Mda adjusted his offense for the 3rd quarter of game 4 in first round then went right back to the iso bs. They're cooked. They'll get game 5 in Houston (maybe) and that's all she wrote

They haven't been that great for like 2 months. There's been 3 rockets teams this year: 1st half of the season, 2nd half and now playoffs. People still think it's the same squad from the 1st half. They don't have any real flow on offense and relying on outbursts from harden which has won them like 2 games but good luck with that. Mda adjusted his offense for the 3rd quarter of game 4 in first round then went right back to the iso bs. They're cooked. They'll get game 5 in Houston (maybe) and that's all she wrote

I feel like it’s a result of their competition. Game 4 in Minnesota last series should’ve showed everyone that the Rockets can turn it on when they want. The only point I am worried about is MDA’s rotations can get questionable but I’m of the mindset he already knows his best lineup for GS after beating them 2 out of 3 in the regular season and he wont deviate too far from that during that series with longer wing defenders playing big minutes.Their offense running through Harden has been effective up until last night and even then I don’t pin point that as the reason for an 8 point loss. Containing Harden doesn’t seem to be the way to beat the Rockets and if that’s GS’s game plan it won’t work. If Rockets win the first 2 games in Toyota that series, the champions will get dethroned faster than we expect.

When the team they play against attempts less 3s and makes more that usually is the recipe for a Houston L.

I feel like it’s a result of their competition. Game 4 in Minnesota last series should’ve showed everyone that the Rockets can turn it on when they want. The only point I am worried about is MDA’s rotations can get questionable but I’m of the mindset he already knows his best lineup for GS after beating them 2 out of 3 in the regular season and he wont deviate too far from that during that series with longer wing defenders playing big minutes.Their offense running through Harden has been effective up until last night and even then I don’t pin point that as the reason for an 8 point loss. Containing Harden doesn’t seem to be the way to beat the Rockets and if that’s GS’s game plan it won’t work. If Rockets win the first 2 games in Toyota that series, the champions will get dethroned faster than we expect.

Warriors don’t want to see the Pelicans at this point. I’m so serious

This Pelicans/ Blazers series is intriguing for the simple fact that I think both teams could take GS the distance. Quasi healthy Steph vs Playoff Rondo or Damien Lillard. Foul trouble Draymond in the post with Nurkic or Anthony Davis....interesting. I don’t have faith in KD being the battery for that series.

Warriors better throw a few games to the Spurs to extend that series and allow the Pels to cool off cause they are the hottest team in the Playoffs right now

Just noticed the game schedule for tonight, the rare eastern time zone playoff special where both games can be watched in full by the east coast.

Both games being in the east help though.

Even though Windy's job is to be LeBron's public stalker, at least he maintains a level of objectivity. Royce Young on the other hand legit gets in his feels when he talks about Russ or the Thunder.

Honestly seems like Simmons is pulling stuff out of his *** with the George to Philly talk. Thought it would be LA or bust for him. Going to Philly he's basically accepting being the 3rd guy too.

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL Disregarding the free throw discrepancy between the Pels and Dubs and the fact that the series is only 2 games in I’m not understanding what’s being implied :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom