2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Cavs vs Toronto is the only series that doesn’t get a two day rest inbetween one of the games and today they have the earliest start I’ve seen this playoff run. Am I tripping?

hqdefault (1).jpg
homie took a pic with his moms. thats whats up. happy mothers day

Lol, Cavs vs Toronto is the only series that doesn’t get a two day rest inbetween one of the games and today they have the earliest start I’ve seen this playoff run. Am I tripping?
they no leroid has a new supply of his lebron cocktails. half steroids half cocaine

I’m using points given up because collectively that’s what determines the winner of the game :lol: not “rhythm” whatever the hell that even means.

Exum didn’t give up many open looks, which in and of itself does not mean he did a good job :lol:

Harden would’ve led the league in scoring and all volume scorers in points per shot if he scored 32 points on 22 shots. If Exum & Co defend him like that going forward they’ll need to shoot 15/32 from 3 again.
We gon agree to disagree my bro, when it come down to it I thought he did a solid defensive job and you didn't

No biggie we ready for game 3

I really wish there was an option to cut off commentary of broadcast. Don't really care for it at all.

I like to see when LeBron plays off ball.like he doing right now with hill bringin up the ball

I really wish there was an option to cut off commentary of broadcast. Don't really care for it at all.

I like to see when LeBron plays off ball.like he doing right now with hill bringin up the ball

Mute it.

My uncle used to do that all the time when I'd watch games with him when I was young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom