2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood the overwhelming support for Meek Mill either.

Did he do something special or substantial to warrant this kind of attention, outside of being sent to jail and then out free? Why would Robert Kraft go visit him in prison? Someone please explain this to me.

let me put yall on to throwback meek before he blew up on the world

hate this 6pm start for the cavs, going out to dinner but should be home in time for my Sixers

let me put yall on to throwback meek before he blew up on the world

hate this 6pm start for the cavs, going out to dinner but should be home in time for my Sixers

Mr Philadelphia was when he was at his best post cutting off the nappy braids lol people used to hate me for always requesting I'm a Boss at house parties until I'm A Boss actually released lol

Mr Philadelphia was when he was at his best post cutting off the nappy braids lol people used to hate me for always requesting I'm a Boss at house parties until I'm A Boss actually released lol

man when he was going in on other ppl beats shew good times bro. mixtape fire bout to go listen right now actually

Miss Me was my ****

I never understood the overwhelming support for Meek Mill either.

Did he do something special or substantial to warrant this kind of attention, outside of being sent to jail and then out free? Why would Robert Kraft go visit him in prison? Someone please explain this to me.

Meek probably got one of the strongest core fan bases in rap :lol:. All the street rappers look up to his lifestyle and what he represents. He’s an IG legend for the hood. And makes good music. Sure, he can be repetitive but he got hood love all over the country. He showed love to a lot of Young, bubbling street rappers on their way up.

Other than him goofin with the Drake situation....he’s rock solid as far as fanbases go. Especially in the East Coast/Mid Atlantic.

PLus....***** actually saw his come up in real time. From dusty Philly battle rapper to hip hop star.

And if exum didn't play him like he did harden would have ended up with 40+ and a W

All his foul shot attempts weren't a direct result of exums fouls either, so that's misleading
He would’ve ended with 40+? Based on what? :lol: Are you saying the “physical” defense prevented him from being in a “rhythm” even though they still gave him points at the line, resulting in 32 points on 22 shots which are basically identical to his career high averages from this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom