2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not enough Raptor's slander

Had some peasant call me out my name the other day over the soft *** Maple Syrup Boys

The Raptors are the physical incarnation of the "Al Horford flinch"
The Raptors are Lebron's battered wife, they should air the games on Lifetime
Raptors nothing but the 15' Atlanta Hawks covered in Poutine

After they get stomped out, I never want to hear from them or their greasy *** fans again. Slime *** tadpole ******

DcUnV8_V4AM_L5U.jpg

:rofl:

This is amazing.

What's there to slander about the raptors to be honest. They are who we thought they were. They ain't surprising us that they getting they as beat. Anyone who really thought raptors were winning that series was trolling.

The sixers tho. They were the sexy pick for the finals in the east. Loaded squad . Best center in the L supposedly , young magic , surrounded by shooters. Way more disappointing that they down 0-2 then the raptors being down.

Had some peasant call me out my name the other day over the soft *** Maple Syrup Boys

After they get stomped out, I never want to hear from them or their greasy *** fans again. Slime *** tadpole ******

Pull up

It's not like it's a big surprise anymore but Brad manages the minutes and playcalling efficiently. Dude thrives on deficits and he's not afraid to push everyone.

Every game the Cs have won this year is a blessing and a testament to Brad's coaching ability. I watched Hayward/Kyrie during the preseason last year and I thought they needed a little more help to actually make a case in the east. Like they looked GOOD and poised to make a run for it but would it be enough? Fast forward to now and jeez. Everyone is stepping up.

I know some of y'all aren't impressed just yet, but I'm glad the Cs are still playing despite the heartbreaks.

How y'all blow that big *** lead that quick big dawg?

Didn’t slow the game down and stay poised, kept jacking up threes that weren’t needed and Brett Brown stood there and didn’t call a single timeout throughout the whole thing. Ben Simmons also was literally just standing around out there and our defense went from perfect the first quarter and a half to trash the next two quarters.

This is worthy slander, it's pretty crazy what's happening to the Raptors (Well to me). I believe in relativity, Raps have been the better team all season and playoffs up until this series, if they get swept, idk. Outside of being a Bron hater, I just can't buy into Bron superstition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom