2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not enough Raptor's slander

Had some peasant call me out my name the other day over the soft *** Maple Syrup Boys

The Raptors are the physical incarnation of the "Al Horford flinch"
The Raptors are Lebron's battered wife, they should air the games on Lifetime
Raptors nothing but the 15' Atlanta Hawks covered in Poutine

After they get stomped out, I never want to hear from them or their greasy *** fans again. Slime *** tadpole ******

I feel bad for their fans at this point

Breaking News: Live look at buc em buc em when he comes back to his moms crib AFTER watching Game 2 of the ECSF at Applebee’s in the sticks of North Carolina but BEFORE he goes to his “suite” in the basement

E555F757-0B31-4D0D-8169-528CE7CF8567.gif

I live at the beach where people come to vacation in a house that I own and have completely paid off. We good over here.

It's not like it's a big surprise anymore but Brad manages the minutes and playcalling efficiently. Dude thrives on deficits and he's not afraid to push everyone.

Every game the Cs have won this year is a blessing and a testament to Brad's coaching ability. I watched Hayward/Kyrie during the preseason last year and I thought they needed a little more help to actually make a case in the east. Like they looked GOOD and poised to make a run for it but would it be enough? Fast forward to now and jeez. Everyone is stepping up.

I know some of y'all aren't impressed just yet, but I'm glad the Cs are still playing despite the heartbreaks.
I can’t remember who it was on here but years ago when Brad Stevens was still coaching Butler somebody said they thought he was a fraud coach who wasn’t coaching real basketball. He said Butler used smoke and mirrors to get to back to back ncaa title game appearances. I hope that person appreciates how good a coach Brad Stevens really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom