2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in, my washed self tapped out halfway through Sixers/Celtics. :smh::lol:

Saw the highlights and Ben Simmons boxscore and knew the @buc em/Sixers slander would be crazy in here and y'all didn't disappoint.

From @erupt posting that demon baby to the Ben Simmons 1 point Wilt pic, it was like a nudist colony in here. :lol:

Sixers aren't out of it though, the dropoff for the Celtics on the road this postseason is real. These road games are where they need someone like Myrie who doesn't get fazed in high pressure situations.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sixers won the next 2.

The Sixers just needs to steal one road game while securing their home games. I still think there is a very realistic chance the Sixers still win it. But What we've seen the first two games from coach and from Simmons is concerning.

Sixers are getting thoroughly outcoached and people were calling coach brown as COY, now I know he's not perfect, but he's been adjusting his rotations nicely through the regular season, I fully believe he is capable of doing the same now. I just don't understand why Fultz is still not playing...the limited minutes he got in the end of regular season was encouraging (minus the no 3pt shot attempt thing).

And I think we all know what we need to expect from Ben.

Why's this even discussed. They've had 5 minutes together. Both legitimate all stars and people are talking about breaking them up over Terry Rozier. Holy ****ing ****. Never change NT

Completely missing the point :lol:. It's not about rozier being a better player than Kyrie, he's not. But Kyrie has been hurt 3/4 postseasons now and is gonna ask for a max soon. From a roster management standpoint it makes a lot of sense to move him and/or Hayward if it means you're getting a star in return

Goin down tonite ya herd me!!! Its da weekend beby beby! Got dat Pelican pride...I put on fa my city on on fa my cityyy

we slandering b grade stars now. Nah. It's not worth it. The only one people have rated as being near a top ten player is wall.

What's crazy is that this is prime embiid. Dude is close to 25 , if that is his real age. All these dudes that hyping him up saying next olajuwon . He's a homeless man's olajuwon but I guess centers like this is who people have to hype up nowadays .

:rofl: @ Embiid lying about his age. Us Africans lie about our age all the time especially coming into the country. Embiid is really 30 on the low :rofl:

And Danny Ainge is at the very least entertaining the thought of trading Kyrie. You trade him now wipe the mystique is still around him. You’ve got a young nucleus of fresh playmakers. You can trade Kyrie for a superstar that fits the roster better.

...that’ll teach him for leaving Lebron :evil:

Completely missing the point :lol:. It's not about rozier being a better player than Kyrie, he's not. But Kyrie has been hurt 3/4 postseasons now and is gonna ask for a max soon. From a roster management standpoint it makes a lot of sense to move him and/or Hayward if it means you're getting a star in return
No I get the point, I guess the real question is who would the Celtics rather have, Kyrie/AD/Kawhi. I take Kyrie while totally realizing the rational choice here is AD. Flame suit on

My bracket gonna be messed up if Boston makes it to the finals but I see it happening if they get by philly with the healthy bodies they have now

Did anyone pick Boston to make it to the conference finals in the bracket?

No I get the point, I guess the real question is who would the Celtics rather have, Kyrie/AD/Kawhi. I take Kyrie while totally realizing the rational choice here is AD. Flame suit on

Lol as long as you can admit it's not rational

Also think Ad's injuries are overblown. He plays kinda reckless and gets dinged up but he'll only miss like 3-5 games at a time, like 2 or 3 times a season. But he doesn't have any injuries where you're concerned about his long term health

Last edited:
Wish i could be in 2 spots at one time man..my homie hit me up on tour fa jmbalya fest..j cole n tip n bunbizzle nem finna tear it up in dallas

Don't think you could get AD with just Kyrie/filler but if you could get Kawhi to force his hand and land him for that package then you do it

I don't think AD is leaving anymore but idk. If you can get him you give up whatever it takes.

I think Kawhi is a really good fit for Boston, though. Certainly I think the Celts would regret it if they refused to include Tatum in such a deal (I don't think Ainge would refuse though).

Wish i could be in 2 spots at one time man..my homie hit me up on tour fa jmbalya fest..j cole n tip n bunbizzle nem finna tear it up in dallas

if you're serious about learning how to be in multiple places at one..I might be of some help...check pm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom