2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once said that Simmons is a good fit on his team, while Mitchell is carrying his team. That Mitchell wills his team to victory. They laughed at me. They said it was the hottest of hot takes.

I remember it like it was Monday.

Naw u said this ...n it’s still lookin like a hot take on this lovely Friday based on the last games of Simmons ( played bad team lost ) n Mitchell ( didn’t have his best game , team won ) ...we can still laugh at it :lol:

simmons fits into his system. the jazz system depends on mitchell.

if simmons doesnt play well for the 76ers, theyll still win A LOT of games in the east. A LOT. if mitchell doesnt play well, the jazz lose. period.

Trading Kyrie>>>>Trading Tatum or Brown

Those guys are on cheap deals. Kyrie needs 20+ shots to be effective and Tatum can replace 90 percent of Kyrie's shotmaking abilities. Kyrie doesn't add anything on defense or playmaking wise, plus he has a scary injury history already for a guy with limited athleticism who I can't see again that well.

I don't think it's really an in the moment thing when you consider how well Boston is playing without him, injury history, contract implications and potential trade partners. I said it a few weeks ago, if they can make a deep run you gotta consider offing both him and hayward
thats idiotic

I don't even care for Hayward but to trade Kyrie.... :rofl:

y'all bugging

Chill with this prisoner of the moment trade talk.

Trading Kyrie would be such a dumb move, especially this early in the process. Atleast have a full season of Kyrie/Hayward with this current team before even considering making any moves. You still need elite scorers to win it all.

37A7AE44-CAA4-4322-B6BB-DC6DC6ACAEF7.jpeg
I wanna move there

Chill with this prisoner of the moment trade talk.

Trading Kyrie would be such a dumb move, especially this early in the process. Atleast have a full season of Kyrie/Hayward with this current team before even considering making any moves. You still need elite scorers to win it all.

It's only a dumb move if you think they're not getting an elite player in return

Checking in, my washed self tapped out halfway through Sixers/Celtics. :smh::lol:

Saw the highlights and Ben Simmons boxscore and knew the @buc em/Sixers slander would be crazy in here and y'all didn't disappoint.

From @erupt posting that demon baby to the Ben Simmons 1 point Wilt pic, it was like a nudist colony in here. :lol:

Sixers aren't out of it though, the dropoff for the Celtics on the road this postseason is real. These road games are where they need someone like Myrie who doesn't get fazed in high pressure situations.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sixers won the next 2.

Those guys are on cheap deals. Kyrie needs 20+ shots to be effective and Tatum can replace 90 percent of Kyrie's shotmaking abilities. Kyrie doesn't add anything on defense or playmaking wise, plus he has a scary injury history already for a guy with limited athleticism who I can't see again that well.

He puts so much pressure on the oppositions defense with his driving ability and showed this year he's a willing passer. Also Kyrie lead the league for the first few months in steals as well.

Yes trade that superstar :rolleyes

He puts so much pressure on the oppositions defense with his driving ability and showed this year he's a willing passer. Also Kyrie lead the league for the first few months in steals as well.

Yes trade that superstar :rolleyes

Pick one:

Kyrie/hayward
Rozier/ad
Rozier/kawhi

How about you keep all 3 :lol:

May be a little too premature to give up on Kyrie/Hayward. Tolerance would probably be 2-3 years with current roster. Horford I suspect would be the first to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom