2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol as long as you can admit it's not rational

Also think Ad's injuries are overblown. He plays kinda reckless and gets dinged up but he'll only miss like 3-5 games at a time, like 2 or 3 times a season. But he doesn't have any injuries where you're concerned about his long term health

All my favorite players are irrational man haha.

AI
Drose
Kyrie
Brandon Roy
Kobe
Jamal Crawford

A case could be made that all of them are detrimental to a team apart from BRoy.

ainge got so many assets and is way ahead of schedule. he could make a few tweaks, but even standing still and waiting the dubs out could work as well :lol: unless the dubs can lure a young stud (giannis) to play with the core when they are coming down from their peak yrs

Lol at Boston needing to get rid of Kyrie. Man how I wish Kyrie was playing this year. we needed a Cavs vs Celtics matchup with all teams healthy

Last edited:
Can someone post a pic of that chick that looks like Ben Simmons?

DbjxNx0U8AIgKeJ.jpg

All my favorite players are irrational man haha.

AI
Drose
Kyrie
Brandon Roy
Kobe
Jamal Crawford

A case could be made that all of them are detrimental to a team apart from BRoy.

Well there is definitely a clear pattern... but nice that you admit it.

Reactions: HIM
Ainge had an amazing offseason. I take back everything I said questioning him prior to the Kyrie trade. He proved he’s not a one hit wonder.

The only bad trade Ainge has ever made was trading Perkins for Jeff Green

The most important thing in a GM is knowing the value of your assets and when to hold and when to sell them. The Knicks actually have been fine at drafting but TERRIBLE at asset valuation over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom