2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donovan was playing his usual game shots werent going in

Simmons was going through the motions for half the game

IMO almost all of Donovan's shots were forced... they weren't within the flow of the offense whatsoever.

Usually he let's the game come to him and he wasn't yesterday

Ive always wanted someone to get on harden for his bs
it's nothing new this year lol, cp3 (others like tuck and ariza and nene) has definitely gotten on harden this season and vice-versa. i've seen it a couple times personally at the games and they even speak about it in interviews. at the end of the day, it's all love and helping each other to be better players. it's good for the both of them.

i've seen some people make a big deal about this or freak out...probably never played ball in their life. even in pick up, if you don't show this type of "concern" or have petty arguments then you probably aren't playing with enough intensity

It's weird, I have one buddy who's chemistry is built off of us barking at each other while playing.

Then I have another buddy who I have better chemistry with than anyone and we literally don't say a word to each other. We legit read each others minds and communicate with our eyes. Like if hes starting directly at me 1 second longer than usual it means I should spin back door or something. And if either of us **** up it just comes with the territory, we both know why it happened and we keep it moving.

Last edited:
Then I have another buddy who I have better chemistry with than anyone and we literally don't say a word to each other. We legit read each others minds and communicate with our eyes. Like if hes starting directly at me 1 second longer than usual it means I should spin back door or something. And if either of us **** up it just comes with the territory, we both know why it happened and we keep it moving.

Sounds like y'all should get married

I played pick up yesterday and i had to defend a 2 on 1 fast break against two identical twins who were both bigger than me **** was crazy their chemistry was of the charts

20180505_122346.jpg

Group day drinking FTW! Happy Cinco de Mayo. Po up!

I like the part when Paul and Ariza made eye contact and Ariza shook his head like yup that's what I trying to tell ya'...

sixers in a blowout

cavs by 7

i was the only one to predict cavs would blow out raptors last game. these bums got all the cavs players playing like champs

rip nance jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom