2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeGoat gonna play until hes 40. Legoat legit has 4 elite seasons left. Its crazy

:smh:

Bron and them Toronto ****** trying to put a hamper on my lil mini vavcay. That man got me looking like a basketball novice. Im talking cash ****. No englo. I’m disgusted. Wish this god forkaen bar didn’t have the game on.

**** Bron. Go away!!

lmaoooooooooooooo

In this game alone how many times did he get hit by a 50 cal round from a sniper in the rafters? If LeBron wasn't doing pin drops every game and this whole needs more help thing wasn't so prevalent... I could enjoy watching him more

Like I said, let it go. You’re being petty because you’re still upset dude dipped outta MIA after losing.

So he flops at times. All these cats do that ****. Unfortunately, that’s the NBA now. Were you this nitpicky when he was flopping in MIA? Be honest...

And I can guarantee you weren’t talking down getting more help when he was on the Heat. :lol:

giphy.gif

Legoat is 33 and still getting better. Son gonna be an manila when hes 36.

And? Dude would have missed at least one. Soon as he got the ball back i would have fouled so i had time to make a last sec shot.

Tie game, he gonna knock down any shot most likely with no pressure but to go to OT. They down 1, lebron aint hittin that 1 leg runner or 2 FTs for the win
I think one has a higher degree of difficulty than the other. Contested vs uncontested as well. Easier to try to force OT than shoot ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom