2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180505_222212_538.jpg

He caught the ball in one of the easiest areas on the floor to trap :lol:

Trap, hard deny. Make him work to get it back.

Casey is probably fired hours after game 4.

that's the thing that got me. they showed hard on the trap right before he got the ball and then left him solo. you have to let someone else beat you just for the mental aspect of things.

Like I said, let it go. You’re being petty because you’re still upset dude dipped outta MIA after losing.

So he flops at times. All these cats do that ****. Unfortunately, that’s the NBA now. Were you this nitpicky when he was flopping in MIA? Be honest...

And I can guarantee you weren’t talking down getting more help when he was on the Heat. :lol:

Imagine making this many assumptions and not being right about any of them. Sheesh.

I don't care that he left Miami cuz I didn't want him there in the first place. I warmed up to him being there for the Era but I lost no sleep when he left.

It's not about everybody flops so what. He's the most physically gifted player ever. Dude is 6'9 240 and getting thrown to the ground by Kyle Lowry. With one hand. Unacceptable from someone of his caliber... At least it should be. And I hate all flopping, I don't care if it's my favorite players doing it.

And the whole needs more help narrative didn't exist on the heat until right before he left. And I've ALWAYS been loud about my hatred of coach spo. The heat had no business losing during that Era. But he's a bad coach. So help wasn't the issue.

Any other assumptions you wanna take a shot at?

Well then explain what does your question have to do with my post.

Cuz seeing more than one basketball game has nothing to do with LeBron making clutch shots AT ALL :lol:

Point is that you must not watch a lot of hoops. He has hit plenty of shots in the clutch over his fifteen year career. There’s nothing to argue here.

PHila going out in the 2nd round is nothing.
Dudes are Young, we were expecting a lot thinking that didn't matter.

Hell before OKC took off, the ran with LAL(the Bummier KOBE Lakers) but ultimately got sent home, they couldn't/didin't know how to win THOSE games yet.
Next year though, man we in WCF, next year Finals.

It's hard to be wet behind the ears and Win at this level when your 4 Best best players have never sniffed the Playoffs.

I"m an Old Chubby Muscular man, and I will whip the **** out of any 21yo and under no matter his skill level, but that will be the last time I kick his ***.
We fight again and he might get me, but he's not outdoing this oldman strength and old man wisdom in Fight one, nah I'm Fwording him the Fword up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom