2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just clear out the bench T.lue these fools playing like they don't wanna win. Lebron just ball watching and not trying.

It's time for JR to hang it up but he still got 2 more years, GM Bron might've messed up on that one :lol:

If Bron stays, the Cavs need to use that draft pick on a big. Not Trae Young. That kid aint fixing this. Mo Bamba woulda been a scary fit but the Nets wasnt having that :lol:
nah they need another playmaker. defense is their problem but team is useless if bron ain't creating

That kid giving in on the Cavs already
sabu.png

bad body language from bron right now. he's bout to mentally check out this game :lol:

I swear I was just thinking he must’ve told the team to see if they can get going without him. Way too many passes and dribbling by dudes not named Bron.

If Bron stays, the Cavs need to use that draft pick on a big. Not Trae Young. That kid aint fixing this. Mo Bamba woulda been a scary fit but the Nets wasnt having that :lol:
I don't know man.
They paid Tristan that money, they need to use him.
These were the times of yuear he earned that COntract anyway, he was never a "beast" or a big help in Regular Season.
He ate in the Playoffs............

Now we want Cavs to go find a "Big" ....
nah man....this is where Lue should be a Coach and tell Lebron, "we have to play Tristan".....who cares if you don't like him

Winners of the first round of the play offs.

West: Rockets in 5, Warriors in 5, Blazers in 6, Thunder in 6

East: Raptors in 5, Bucks in 6, Sixers in 7, Cavs in 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom