2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving Nerlens "the bag" is never the move :lol:

I feel like thats easier to find instead of a good all around defensive big. Someone like Wendell Carter Jr since Bamba aint falling to 8
if they're in win now mode a big that late ain't gonna do anything except take time to develop. cavs not gonna lock anyone up with their personnel, might as well make it easier for bron on offense.

Celtics getting the W :pimp:

Cavs getting beat at home :lol:

When will LeBron flip the switch? :nerd:

I swear I was just thinking he must’ve told the team to see if they can get going without him. Way too many passes and dribbling by dudes not named Bron.
he's in full on quit mode. ball watching, passing up open shots, soft *** drives. taking contested long 3's. pacers are helping on the drives with oladipo and collison which is smart because calderon and whoever else been useless. where is korver?

Are lebrons shoes bb4 shox inspired?

Correct.

img_5327-2.jpg

I don't know man.
They paid Tristan that money, they need to use him.
These were the times of yuear he earned that COntract anyway, he was never a "beast" or a big help in Regular Season.
He ate in the Playoffs............

Now we want Cavs to go find a "Big" ....
nah man....this is where Lue should be a Coach and tell Lebron, "we have to play Tristan".....who cares if you don't like him

Tristan sucks now. Idk what happened but he def aint the same player he was from them first 2 Finals runs. Plus hes undersized. Getting a legit 7 footer who can block shots & hold down the paint when their trash perimeter defenders just let guys go by them seems better than another playmaker to me. They seem to trade or sign them yearly & it never works out. Might as well try something slightly different

I don't know man.
They paid Tristan that money, they need to use him.
These were the times of yuear he earned that COntract anyway, he was never a "beast" or a big help in Regular Season.
He ate in the Playoffs............

Now we want Cavs to go find a "Big" ....
nah man....this is where Lue should be a Coach and tell Lebron, "we have to play Tristan".....who cares if you don't like him

This plus Tristan go be playing to convince Khloé he worth forgiving.

if they're in win now mode a big that late ain't gonna do anything except take time to develop. cavs not gonna lock anyone up with their personnel, might as well make it easier for bron on offense.

In the end this is why i dont think hes gon stay. Dude impatient & wants to be a ring chaser cuz he knows his time is almost up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom