2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how people think the cavs has a trash roster.
You really think this team has a chance against the warriors?

Warriors fans the only people who gotta justify their wins. But I mean LeBron has Rodney hood right and George hill right? That matches up to Steph and Klay right

Warriors in 4 if the Cavs make the finals

If the Cavs go to the finals and come up short again I want to see him with the Lakers.

**** the chips. Go bring showtime byke with the young core while he still got the sauce and take Kareem record in his own house :pimp:

I just seen your post saying they should have trapped him :rofl: imagine thinking this guy was the real COY

Tried to warn folks during the regular season who were gassing him. Kudos to him for "adapting to today's game" but yeah, aint no COY because you took a core who's been together a number of years to a #1 seed over an injury riddled Boston and a rebuilt Cleveland team halfway through the season

I just seen your post saying they should have trapped him :rofl: imagine thinking this guy was the real COY

Tried to warn folks during the regular season who were gassing him. Kudos to him for "adapting to today's game" but yeah, aint no COY because you took a core who's been together a number of years to a #1 seed over an injury riddled Boston and a rebuilt Cleveland team halfway through the season
He might get one more chance then be relegated to assistant forever. Probably the best fit if he was really behind that scheme Dallas had for LeBron in 2011.

As a head coach, he just ain’t it :smh:

Bron out here treating DeRozen like Raji Lowenthal and Lowery like Nick Carr "then why does he call you his *****" :rofl:

He might get one more chance then be relegated to assistant forever. Probably the best fit if he was really behind that scheme Dallas had for LeBron in 2011.

As a head coach, he just ain’t it :smh:
Damb man, good memory on that

During the 2009–10 NBA season, the Mavericks won a division title. In 2011, the Mavericks defeated the Miami Heat in the 2011 NBA Finals and won their first championship. LeBron James of the Heat would later admit that Casey's defensive schemes for Dallas helped make him improve his game even further after that series.[15]

I’m a LeBron “hater”, but he’s been pretty impressive in most of these playoff games. I been clowning on his bad games, but carrying this hodgepodge of a squad is pretty damn good.
He top 3 great but let's quit acting like he beat somebody headed to the hall of fame. There's not a team from the East currently in playoffs that has a player currently a lock for the hall of fame other than Cleveland. Let's just let that sink in for a minute.

I don’t even want to call him Dekobe at this point. He’s about to earn first team all playoff slander
I hate it had to be him because he's my Sophomore, but Simmons wasn't an All-Star cuz he's a rook and shouldn't win ROY cuz he's a Sophomore.... but First Team All Playoff Slander is a recognition he may qualify for, for his series against Boston

Back to the drawing board this summer. Still got a bright future and still exceeded expectations for this season

If he refuses to evolve he'll make all you guys right about him, it's really how hard he's willing to work and his mindset

Wait Dwayne Casey is a bad coach now because he can’t beat LeBron? Sorry but I can’t vibe with that. Maybe you should give him props for getting this much out of Derozan and Lowry.
I'm more so on the wave where he overachieved, we've seen a lot of overachieving coaches earn COY and then get fired

I don't think he should get fired though, there are a very limited quantity of "good coaches" that fans will actually agree on

I hate it had to be him because he's my Sophomore, but Simmons wasn't an All-Star cuz he's a rook and shouldn't win ROY cuz he's a Sophomore.... but First Team All Playoff Slander is a recognition he may qualify for, for his series against Boston

Back to the drawing board this summer. Still got a bright future and still exceeded expectations for this season

If he refuses to evolve he'll make all you guys right about him, it's really how hard he's willing to work and his mindset
Posted this in the Sixers thread just now. On top of all this, Simmons needs that jumper more than anything

Thinking about the loss and honestly, BB has been severely out coached but there isn’t really much adjustments he can make

The players we thought going into the season who could make that leap didn’t: TLC, Anderson

TLC still needs to add strength and improve his shot. Anderson needs to improve his shot. Both ended up injured off and on the entire season

We have to go to guys like Ersan and Marco because they can score which is what the other guys can’t do.

We took a massive leap in wins that adjusted expectations but we’re basically where we would’ve been last season had Simmons played and Embiid stayed healthy

Gotta add some two way wings. Hopefully we can snag one of the Bridges at 10. Throw whatever you can to get PG or Kawhi (or Bron). And then see if you can get Will Barton if all else fails

150F73DD-C353-47F8-8677-B97EECA2E0FB.jpeg
:rofl:

Philly definitely overachieved and it's something to hang your hat on but it's also scary to project that maybe coming back to Earth they might not be as good as you'd hope going forward. We'll see what the roster looks like, shooters are all free agents: JJ, Sova, Belly and the other shooter, Cov is Jekyll and Hyde

Simmons scoring/shooting is a domino effect. Fultz is another

I'm still projecting that Simmons can be the 2nd best player on a contender. He's got some glaring areas to improve on just like any other young player so it's not all doom and gloom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom