2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
let's just enjoy what we are witnessing.

this reminds me very superficially of 2001. lakers were the best team, by far, that year, but Iverson was the show. who knows how far Lebron can go but no one can deny that we are entertained.

you can't compare jordan and lebron.. it's like comparing apples to oranges.
they played in different eras, had different team mates and different coaches.. too many variables.

People can't help themselves. This happened to Harold Miner and Kobe too.

Just came here to say Lebron is amazing and I’m not really a fan

Respect
Yo this is exactly how I felt about Kobe :lol:
I didn't like Kobe but the dude was an ice cold killer on the court and whenever he had his killer moments all I could say was "of course he did that to them." Gotta give respect to the greats no matter what whether you like them or don't.

Yo this is exactly how I felt about Kobe :lol:
I didn't like Kobe but the dude was an ice cold killer on the court and whenever he had his killer moments all I could say was "of course he did that to them." Gotta give respect to the greats no matter what whether you like them or don't.
I hated him too but I was always scared when my team went against him and he had the ball in the fourth quarter.

Contrast this to Steph... when he gets the ball in the fourth, I know my team is going to win.

don't take this too seriously

Reactions: Ube
C8666591-855F-41AC-8CDA-383B4047BE22.gif

Again, your not giving me anything to say Jordan is better at the game of basketball.

What’s your argument for why he isn’t other than your own personal opinions? Relax dude, your boy hit a game winning shot in game 3 of the 2nd round of the playoffs against the Raptors. You’re acting as if this is some kind of career defining moment.

Lebron James is the best to ever play this game..
I'm a warrior fan so that's a tough pill to swallow.. I was at game 7 and he stole a damn title from my childhood/home team

Bron gotta walk into Dan Gilbert's office after the season and tell him to give him $50 million a year or hes gonna quit, word to Biscuitye West.

No need for GOAT discussions just yet. This guy is far from done. But by the time he hangs them up it’s highly probable that these things will have happened...

- Passing Kareem for all time leading scorer.

- Winning another ring (at least as a role player)

Regardless of any more chips/MVP’s the numbers will be overwhelming when he retires.

If you factor in the possible fairy tale ending of being able to play with Bronny and being able to be a near flawless role model for over 20yrs... It starts looking like a real good arguement.

No need for GOAT discussions just yet. This guy is far from done. But by the time he hangs them up it’s highly probable that these things will have happened...

- Passing Kareem for all time leading scorer.

- Winning another ring (at least as a role player)

Regardless of any more chips/MVP’s the numbers will be overwhelming when he retires.

If you factor in the possible fairy tale ending of being able to play with Bronny and being able to be a near flawless role model for over 20yrs... It starts looking like a real good arguement.
Is his son good enough to make it to the NBA?

I’m not gonna say LeBron took this to a whole notha level.... this is more Toronto ****ting the bed yet again.

People want to forget Cleveland went seven against a mediocre Indy team.

Cleveland is not a great team. But LeBron is an all-time great and is now worthy of discussion of top-5 (along the lines of Magic and Bird).... but pump the brakes on GOAT talk.... for now.

He’s still got work to do, but he’s also still got time to do it. Crazy to think this may be his most impressive season in year 15 of a storied career. Wow.

I'm damn near 40 , so I started watching at the end of the 80's . He's the best , let that s*** go

Just cause you’re damn near 40 doesn’t mean you know **** about basketball.

It’s hard to compare players from different eras. You seem to think you can definitively say so, but you’re flat out wrong. Magic won 5 rings, and if not for that, Bird would have more than that. They saved basketball more than LeBron ever could. We all know about MJ’s 6, but people tend to overlook Russell.

Regardless, LeBron has failed multiple times against different teams. Celtics owned him when he was younger (made him run off to Miami because he couldn’t beat them), then two different teams smoked him while in South Beach and he clearly can’t beat Golden State anymore.

That said, he’s a phenomenal player and worthy of discussion amongst the Mount Rushmore of NBA legends. He’s that good.

I could care less about stupid stats (does anyone still think Westbrook is amazing? lol), this guy needs to step up and win more championships.

He’s going to run off yet again after this season and let’s see where this fourth chapter takes his career.

Just cause you’re damn near 40 doesn’t mean you know **** about basketball.

It’s hard to compare players from different eras. You seem to think you can definitively say so, but you’re flat out wrong. Magic won 5 rings, and if not for that, Bird would have more than that. They saved basketball more than LeBron ever could. We all know about MJ’s 6, but people tend to overlook Russell.

Regardless, LeBron has failed multiple times against different teams. Celtics owned him when he was younger (made him run off to Miami because he couldn’t beat them), then two different teams smoked him while in South Beach and he clearly can’t beat Golden State anymore.

That said, he’s a phenomenal player and worthy of discussion amongst the Mount Rushmore of NBA legends. He’s that good.

I could care less about stupid stats (does anyone still think Westbrook is amazing? lol), this guy needs to step up and win more championships.

He’s going to run off yet again after this season and let’s see where this fourth chapter takes his career.

You want to pretend the 80's Lakers and Celtics weren't stacked .

Is his son good enough to make it to the NBA?

Too early to say.

You see clips of him giving these spelling bee looking kids the work with his AAU squad but that’s inconclusive :lol:

He ‘looks’ talented though and he’s got all the all the resources in the world. Hopefully he pulls it off :pimp:

You want to pretend the 80's Lakers and Celtics weren't stacked .

What’s your point?

They went at it against each other often. Sometimes the Lakers won, sometimes the Celtics. No denying both were great teams. Also no denying who was the best player on both teams.

LeBron is currently carrying a crap team, but he won with loaded teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom