2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. I am 40 and I’m a Cavs fan but I have trouble putting Lebron over MJ - there are parts of his game that are better but MJs killer instinct and D still have me hesitating.
Lebrons skillset alone kills Mj killer instinct... look at all the weak teams he carried .. no way jordan could have taken them that far..

Lebron is a master of none.. he does it scoring , rebounding and distributing the ball.. his defense is very underrated imo he is another shotblocker/changer

I’m not gonna say LeBron took this to a whole notha level.... this is more Toronto ****ting the bed yet again.

People want to forget Cleveland went seven against a mediocre Indy team.

Cleveland is not a great team. But LeBron is an all-time great and is now worthy of discussion of top-5 (along the lines of Magic and Bird).... but pump the brakes on GOAT talk.... for now.

He’s still got work to do, but he’s also still got time to do it. Crazy to think this may be his most impressive season in year 15 of a storied career. Wow.

He's just now worthy of a discussion of a top 5 player ? You lost your basketball card talk for that line alone

What a day. Dudes all over seriously losing their minds over this. Acting like they’ve never seen a game winning shot before. Even saw a tweet from a female reporter saying that Brad Stevens is the greatest coach ever and “don’t @“ her. Is this the new age sports mindset? People getting so caught up with emotion in the moment start saying the dumbest things.

I don't know why y'all refuse to just enjoy LeBron's greatness. I truly don't. Y'all wait for moments like last night to scream he's the GOAT then immediately cop pleas the second he falls short. It's literally the exact same thing you complain about haters doing. Like the absolute exact same thing. And yet, you can't seem to wrap your mind around the fact that these haters exist BECAUSE of you. It's so easy to enjoy what you're seeing and NOT make these crazy comparisons. Now when June hits it'll be the same people coming up with excuses for the Cavs taking an L.... When he's the same player and he's on the same team. Why do this when you could just not, and get to enjoy him for who he is.... Instead of constantly clamoring for a reason to compare him to players that he can't play against anyways

Checking in as an old head who saw Jordan in his prime and also hated Lebron from jumpstreet ...

While I would trust MJ more late in a game because he thrived on that competitive tip, Lebby is G.O.A.T. and don't @ me ...

I don't know why y'all refuse to just enjoy LeBron's greatness. I truly don't. Y'all wait for moments like last night to scream he's the GOAT then immediately cop pleas the second he falls short. It's literally the exact same thing you complain about haters doing. Like the absolute exact same thing. And yet, you can't seem to wrap your mind around the fact that these haters exist BECAUSE of you. It's so easy to enjoy what you're seeing and NOT make these crazy comparisons. Now when June hits it'll be the same people coming up with excuses for the Cavs taking an L.... When he's the same player and he's on the same team. Why do this when you could just not, and get to enjoy him for who he is.... Instead of constantly clamoring for a reason to compare him to players that he can't play against anyways
I’m a LeBron “hater”, but he’s been pretty impressive in most of these playoff games. I been clowning on his bad games, but carrying this hodgepodge of a squad is pretty damn good.

58CF97D4-D887-482C-9FF9-1DB4B235B64C.jpeg

Haven’t eem read a post yet but :pimp: :pimp:

I ran into Greg Monroe and his famb at the Ritz Carlton after the game. Dapped him up and congratulated him then thanked him for the crow he served buc em buc em .

Trade Hayward before you think about trading Kyrie

Word lol.

They need to get a Young Big. Hayward is bout to hit 30 in a couple years.

Hayward is a bum? Please elaborate....

And no, neither Irving nor Hayward (nor Horford) are getting traded.

Celtics are building something special.

Hayward is gone bruh. Tatum and Brown are the building something special.

Marcus Smart and Hayward traded for a defensive big. Horford got 2 years max left.

Kyrie
Brown
Tatum
Horford
(Blank)
6th man: Rozier.

Late game lineups:

Kyrie
Rozier
Brown
Tatum
Horford

It’s a blessing game 4 is a 6 pm Monday. I don’t have to waste any time leaving work to watch them fools lose and get swept

Even if we win it’s just delaying the inevitable lol need to lock Ben, Markelle and Joel in a gym and have em shoot at summer

People in here with the MJ/Lebron argument getting heated and it’s an impossible comparison. Both are all time great. But what I have a problem with is people writing off an amazing game winner last night. That shot was amazing period. Don’t care what round or against who. Clutch is clutch. Let’s not forget Gatorade makes entire ad campaigns about MJ making a clutch shot in round one to beat the Cavs. I don’t see the difference.

Bron took these cats Souls last night. I won't be surprised if they just lay down next game. The look on Lowry and Derozan's faces last night was the look of beaten men.

The real question is, does LeBron go to Boston or Philly in the offseason?

Boston doesn’t have the cap space to be able to add him nor the need considering they have Tatum, Brown and Hayward plus Marcus Morris off the bench still under contract next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom