2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics got a bright future. Sixers might have some issues.
Question I have before I can claim the sixers as the future
1. Can Emiid stay healthy playing a full season without a minutes restriction?
2. Is Fultz a bust?
3. Is Simmons going to stay past his rookie contract?
4. After paying Reddit 23 mil as a free agent is It going to be hard to convince future free agents to sign for less than the reddit contract?

This post is so ******* bad on so many levels.

1. Embiid played 63 games this year. The last 8 he missed were because of a freak accident of his own teammates shoulder running into his face. The rest of the games missed were all because of “rest.” He also was not and is not on any type of minutes restriction this season.

2. Fultz played the last 10 games of the year and looked pretty good in his 18 MPG while being thrown into the mix off the bench.

3. Jesus this has to be the dumbest one in here. Simmons is under contract until 2021. The **** are you even talking about?

4. Uh what? JJ signed with us last summer while we were still considered a rebuilding team built on rookies and second year players and our two best players had played 31 games and zero. JJ himself will sign for much less this summer if the Sixers want him back, let alone any other free agents wanting to join an exciting, contending team coming off a 52 win season.

JJ Re_icKKK believed in the 76ers so much that he scheduled to take the GMATs that took place during the playoffs

Reactions: HIM
The rest of the games missed were all because of “rest.” He also was not and is not on any type of minutes restriction this season.

You yourself were saying embiid needed to sit some games out late in the season because he looked gassed :lol:. Also plays a part in him being trash this postseason. Can't just disregard it now

JJ Re_icKKK believed in the 76ers so much that he scheduled to take the GMATs that took place during the playoffs

JJ Redick is averaging a career high 20PPG these playoffs and is a big reason your Heat got sent home in 5 games. What are you even talking about.......

You yourself were saying embiid needed to sit some games out late in the season because he looked gassed :lol:. Also plays a part in him being trash this postseason. Can't just disregard it now

Yeah I wanted him to rest a game or two on back to backs to end the year so he’d be fresh for the playoffs. Not get a concussion and his face caved in and not be able to do any physical activity for over a week then have to wear a mask that he can barely see out of the entire playoffs.

Yeah I wanted him to rest a game or two on back to backs to end the year so he’d be fresh for the playoffs. Not get a concussion and his face caved in and not be able to do any physical activity for over a week then have to wear a mask that he can barely see out of the entire playoffs.

Bruh what the hell are you talking about? :lol:Someone mentions you saying the sixers would tie the series and you start talking about Simmons averaging 50 point triple doubles. I mention you saying embiid needed rest and you talk about him wearing a mask. Every other sixer fan is reasonable and humble in defeat. You talk big **** AND you're a sore loser. Not a good look

Hot start for GS. NO has to weather this run though, because GS won’t remain this hot forever. Those jumpers won’t keep falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom