2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I'm pretty sure lamekilla lamekilla converted to LeBronism after they won in '16. :lol:

B780C683-C034-4752-880B-80296EC5EE5A.jpeg

Pels just need to pace this game. GS’s main 3 scorers are getting hot but as I’ve been mentioning finding any body outside of Steph, Klay, KD, and Draymond with Draymond being an “if” to go into double figures will be their undoing. Those 3 can’t beat you cause they all 3 have the choke gene.
you tell em man. teams are just dumb and out think themselves.
. let kd , klay and curry get what they want . shut down all the other players and you'll be in a position to win.

nba needs that 1-16 seeding . that will solve all problems and arguments how one conference is so weak.

You were talking about embiid playing the majority of games this year and implying he didn't really need to sit out for rest. But again it was you saying he should sit because he looked tired to end the season. Both things can't be true. His injury doesn't have **** to do with any of the above

No....I definitely think Embiid would be best suited resting like 10 games per year. That dude I responded to was acting like his health was an issue this year and that he was still on a minutes restriction.

i thought ya was joking. lebron's last game is going to be televise on all espn networks with multiple commentary teams like how they cover college football finals

Sixers fans just need to graciously accept the L. If you choose to flex for 2 months and talk about beating the Cavs and talk about making the Finals which is what 100% happened, you don't get to go down 0-3 and maybe get swept in the 2nd round by a team that was previously thought not worth mentioning. You don't get to fall back on excuses or "well we have a bright future" with how it's gone down.

If you flex you accept the L. A person with moderate expectations is allowed to fall back on we have a bright future.

I think the Celts have edge over the Cavs in coaching and defense. Of course the Cavs have Lebby who compensates on the coaching side. Should be a great ECF!

Sixers fans just need to graciously accept the L. If you choose to flex for 2 months and talk about beating the Cavs and talk about making the Finals which is what 100% happened, you don't get to go down 0-3 and maybe get swept in the 2nd round by a team that was previously thought not worth mentioning. You don't get to fall back on excuses or "well we have a bright future" with how it's gone down.

If you flex you accept the L. A person with moderate expectations is allowed to fall back on we have a bright future.

This. It's getting close to receipt pulling time if this keeps up

I legit think we need to stop trolling Sixers/Craptors fans for the sake of their wellbeing. Us Knicks fans have been numbed by heartbreak and incompetency. We invulnerable

The win streak was when sixers fans were at their boldest. Chest out calling Ben the second coming of Magic and Embiid was a combination of Kareem, Wilt, Olajuwon, Sampson and Goliath. Shoulda knew what time it was when Knees singlehandedly torched the team in Philly.

people will say this yet talk about everything skip , shannon, sas and all the other talking heads playing a role say....

Shannon is at least entertaining, those other 2 are hot garbage..

I do enjoy that fact that skip AND will Cain are both cowboys fans, thou

I legit think we need to stop trolling Sixers/Craptors fans for the sake of their wellbeing. Us Knicks fans have been numbed by heartbreak and incompetency. We invulnerable
It’s not any fun to hate on the Knicks anymore, everyone just feels bad for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom